How is your weather today part II

There is some strange, annoying white stuff outside. heck if I know what it is .. :dunno2:
Oh, and it's very very cold 1'C (33F) brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
me not likey...

Fuzzy

Finally,,,the rain came down...we were so darn dry!...no more rain forecast again for another week tho'...tomorrow will be 74 degrees (if the weatherman is right)...Still haven't used my AC or heat as of yet...

We are getting into the upper 20's low 30's tonight. Nice and cool.

it is 30 degrees here and I'm waching all thee kids riding motorcycles with a thin jacket and jeans on... I know they are freezing their buns off. 2 guys on a scooter reminded me of Dumb and Dumber, tried to get a pic but I was driving in traffic...lol

Got off work at 7:30am, doing split shift... It was 31 degrees and there was ice on my car. Had to warm up my car for a bit to defrost my windshield so I can see and drive home safely.

Cool here...sun is finally peeking out tho'...still not needing my Heat on...and feel *again* we're gonna have a wet and rainy Christmas....but that's OK...(better than snow...LOL)

Started the drizzle around 2pm yesterday. Freezing weather so streets iced over by 3pm. Took my wife over an hour to get home and luckily she beat the accident as people were stuck on all the highways for 3+ hours... some didn't get home til after midnight. My mom was stuck out at my daughters all night and a buddy took almost 2 hours to get his daughter to the bus depot to go back home and they were stranded there all night. DOT didn't salt any of the highways nor did the city salt any of the streets so it was a severe mess in the hands of the DOT altogether...idiots. DOT admitted they did wrong, I think everyone involved in an accident should sue them.

Started the drizzle around 2pm yesterday. Freezing weather so streets iced over by 3pm. Took my wife over an hour to get home and luckily she beat the accident as people were stuck on all the highways for 3+ hours... some didn't get home til after midnight. My mom was stuck out at my daughters all night and a buddy took almost 2 hours to get his daughter to the bus depot to go back home and they were stranded there all night. DOT didn't salt any of the highways nor did the city salt any of the streets so it was a severe mess in the hands of the DOT altogether...idiots. DOT admitted they did wrong, I think everyone involved in an accident should sue them.

What TV Channel 4 said they were told was that pre-treating was done but then too much percepition (sp) came and washed it off. By that time rush hour had started and MDOT equipment got caught in that and could not get through.

What I just wrote is not a quote but of paraphrase of what I remember them having on.

It is 66 F outside with rain.

Gotta love with southern climate but not fan of them in summer.

What TV Channel 4 said they were told was that pre-treating was done but then too much percepition (sp) came and washed it off. By that time rush hour had started and MDOT equipment got caught in that and could not get through.

What I just wrote is not a quote but of paraphrase of what I remember them having on.
Not true, there was an article and MoDot admitted they didn't because they "thought" it was going to rain and wash it off, but we never got any rain. So they admitted it and trying to play catch up but too late, due to traffic and the accidents they couldn't get anywhere. They actually started or should say tried around midnight to get everything salted but trucks were sliding off the roads. Ill see if I can find it and post.

Not true, there was an article and MoDot admitted they didn't because they "thought" it was going to rain and wash it off, but we never got any rain. So they admitted it and trying to play catch up but too late, due to traffic and the accidents they couldn't get anywhere. They actually started or should say tried around midnight to get everything salted but trucks were sliding off the roads. Ill see if I can find it and post.

It probably not happen if you are in Florida by now. ;)

There is an apartment that is sitting very close to the edge of the cliff that the government is going to demolish citing environment concerns (asbesto and other hazardous materials), because of the imminent disaster if it falls down. The coastal is eroding fast as the ocean batters the cliff and more land gives away.

You can see the video and source here: http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Cliff-erosion-prompts-Pacifica-to-demolish-10799108.php

20160307__sjm-pcspeier-01284.jpg

There is an apartment that is sitting very close to the edge of the cliff that the government is going to demolish citing environment concerns (asbesto and other hazardous materials), because of the imminent disaster if it falls down. The coastal is eroding fast as the ocean batters the cliff and more land gives away.

You can see the video and source here: http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Cliff-erosion-prompts-Pacifica-to-demolish-10799108.php

20160307__sjm-pcspeier-01284.jpg

Ouch, that's not good for families who need temporary housing since California has housing shortage crisis.

Ouch, that's not good for families who need temporary housing since California has housing shortage crisis.

The landlord is responsible for taking care of things, the article says he doesn't seem to do any effort to correct it.

“Because of Mr. Tong’s failure to take responsibility for his property and the serious threat the building collapse poses to public safety, we are stepping in to demolish that structure,” Tinfow said. “We are pursuing all actions available to us to be reimbursed by Mr. Tong for the cost of the demolition.”

Tong, who has been aware of the deteriorating conditions since 2010, filed for bankruptcy in 2015, Tinfow added. Tong did not respond to calls for comment.

Back