How is your weather today part II

We have seen quite a bit of rain, well for California. Take what we can get. Next week is suppose to be COLD, love it. Very windy today.

just wet and cold... doesn't look like snow although they said a chance of wintery mix, supposed to be sunny tomorrow, then wet again Tuesday.

It is raining all day long. Will make myself a hot cocoa.
That's funny, Ive been making some with my parents Kurge machine, 2 packs cocoa and a hazelnut cuppacina....mmmmmmm wow, yippy bazingga ! lol

just wet and cold... doesn't look like snow although they said a chance of wintery mix, supposed to be sunny tomorrow, then wet again Tuesday.

Same here. I am almost straight east of you but at least the frozen stuff is supposed to stay a bit north. Last I looked a report on the computer for here said 40f but feels like 34f.

its 38 here and dropping, My room has 3 exterior brick walls and the roof ( second floor of my parents house ) and it gets cool in here. I don't feel it much but my hands get cold, so I got a little heater to keep the room just comfortable enough sitting on the computer or watching tv. I turn it off when I go to bed since I have a thick fuzzy comforter to keep me warm.

its 38 here and dropping, My room has 3 exterior brick walls and the roof ( second floor of my parents house ) and it gets cool in here. I don't feel it much but my hands get cold, so I got a little heater to keep the room just comfortable enough sitting on the computer or watching tv. I turn it off when I go to bed since I have a thick fuzzy comforter to keep me warm.

Sounds good to me. All my life I have needed it warmer than some people if using my hands as they get stiff if not warm enough.

That's funny, Ive been making some with my parents Kurge machine, 2 packs cocoa and a hazelnut cuppacina....mmmmmmm wow, yippy bazingga ! lol

I don't drink coffee, but I love the smell of it. I made dark cacao powder along with vanilla, honey and milk.

The rain just stopped a few minutes ago. I am looking at the weather news. We will have more rain later.

Put my electric blanket on my bed tonight. I keep my house pretty cold, 64 degrees. I would keep it cooler than that but my husband would freeze.

Sunny, but nice and cool summer. It is very unusual to have cooler temps summer.

It's still raining this morning. And I'm making another cocoa again. I hope it'll end tomorrow.

The super cold front that is coming down from Alaska is now going to miss us. Still pretty chilly here.

Back