How is your weather today part II

We got more rain last night ! :) Every drop helps .

It was 48 this morning when I left for work. I can just see the frozen gas pumps coming up soon.

We got a lot of rain last night and I got text warning me about to be careful off flash flooding if I going out. This was the most rain we got this year. :)

We got a lot of rain last night and I got text warning me about to be careful off flash flooding if I going out. This was the most rain we got this year. :)

See? I told you to be patient and don't whine.

but you need a lot of rain to clear the drought up.

Cool breeze and cloud and sunny. Perfect weather. I wish it stays that way all year. :)

We might get rain and snow tonight ! YUCKY ! The manger hasn't put any ice melt in the hallways for us to use yet .

It's been rain and snow here for the past 2 days and really windy soooooo cold!:cold:

It's been rain and snow here for the past 2 days and really windy soooooo cold!:cold:
I live in Ma. too and so far we only got a dusting of snow on our cars last night , it was cold in the morning . I finally put on my heat on during the day .

It was 25 degrees this morning in Midwest, when I let the girls out for bathroom. Supposed to raining and in 40's tomorrow

It's going to 29 degrees tonight ! :cold: I just checked the weather for my city and it looks like we could get rain Thursday thru Saturday .

Back