How is your weather today part II

If you prefer 62 in the summer, I wonder if you are measuring in Celsius which is also known as Centigrade. From other postings from the people just above and below you I feel sure they at referring to their temp in Fahrenheit.
Unless I’m mistaken 62 degrees Celsius is 143 degrees Fahrenheit. My post said I prefer 62 degrees. It is plenty warm for me personally. I can take cold much better than heat. :D

Unless I’m mistaken 62 degrees Celsius is 143 degrees Fahrenheit. My post said I prefer 62 degrees. It is plenty warm for me personally. I can take cold much better than heat. :D

Just a hint. You are fairly new here and since we have people from all over the world it is considerate to indicate if you are using F or C.

If you prefer 62 in the summer, I wonder if you are measuring in Celsius which is also known as Centigrade. From other postings from the people just above and below you I feel sure they at referring to their temp in Fahrenheit.
He did say, “ degrees” I would think, he meant Fahrenheit. Oh well, not everyone thinks alike .

its been very well nice here, i thought for a sec it was going to rain, it might still rain tonight. i kind of hope it does but if it doesnt , maybe a good thing too since rain makes it even hotter. however, it could use some rain for the dry grass :D

Ok. From here on out I’ll do that. :D F
Don't get too comfortable with using a F. Ha.

I just received two texts from my mother and brother. It's 113 degrees in San Diego. My brother says it's 77 degrees in Seattle. I don't mind living in Seattle area, but I need to soak up all vitamin D from sunshine.

Don't get too comfortable with using a F. Ha.

I just received two texts from my mother and brother. It's 113 degrees in San Diego. My brother says it's 77 degrees in Seattle. I don't mind living in Seattle area, but I need to soak up all vitamin D from sunshine.

Sounds like I'm in between... Up to 90 degrees where I am. :)

Just a hint. You are fairly new here and since we have people from all over the world it is considerate to indicate if you are using F or C.
I believe you’re the only one here who cares if people include F or C. Most of us know what posters mean with just the #.

Try to live in Seattle, Washington. Many houses don’t need A/C. My brother in WA likes to brag by texting me his local weather news because he knows I live in Texas and it is very hot. He was like, “It is 65 degrees here. Niiiiiiiiice. I love it. You must be melting down there.” He just likes to tease me.

interestingly my WA friend has said it's hotter than usual where she lives (western part of WA)... And that's one of the things I liked about WA... overall cooler weather (though the snow...eek....)

For future reference.....
celsius-fahrenheit-chart-sop-format-example-with-celsius-to-fahrenheit-chart-728x940.png

and how to convert:
It is easy to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit with these two steps.

1. Multiply your Celsius temperature by 1.8.
  2. Add 32 to this number.
==============================================

It is easy to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius with these three steps.

1. Subtract 32 from the Fahrenheit temperature.
  2. Multiply this number by 5.
  3. Divide this number by 9.

No. It's a silly misunderstanding. Some foreigners usually use C at the end of the sentence.

Ok. From here on out I’ll do that. :D F

What Barbaro wrote is not the use I was referring to. Instead putting an F or C with the number. Like you might be saying 65F to make it clear which scale you are using.

Back