How is your weather today part II

Rained last night at work...

dead9528e039275dd6dd1c8641d5ac5e.jpg

And all y'all left the doors opened....lol

That's the fueler/car washer job. Those trucks are empty and will be lined up in the building not long after the pic was taken. These trucks run on natural gas and we have the natural gas filling station on property.

Looks like the rain will be coming on and off this week with the temperature in the 60's.

Current temperature here is 42 degrees... :)

We are having a backwards day. It kept going up in temp overnight and is now 66F but the high wind warning is also bringing a shift in the wind to the north. It is expected to be in the mid 40sF by the middle of the afternoon with the overnight low then being 29F.

It was 75 the other day and it snowed last night. Should be back to the 60s this week. Can't wait until I go home to the mountains, it's been snowing pretty continuous there.

was warm and humid this morning on way to babysit, this evening walked out to freezing and rain...31

It finally went down to below zero -15 F degrees. I'm not looking forward to January and February. It will drop even more.

Expecting afternoon snow. Think I’ll work from home and avoid the afternoon snowy Friday rush hour.

No rain yet so far... afternoon temperature in the mid 60's where I am.

It isn't even winter yet, technically.

I need a hot bath or jacuzzi with my favorite guy.

Back