How is your weather today part II

Snow storm tonight from 1 am until 9 or 10 am. I might get 8 inches.

Yesterday was about 70, and today is warm as well. So far this winter we had only a light dusting of snow and I cannot remember it being this sparse. I really wonder if we will get snowfall before Spring. Ah well.

Weather is reasonable here, About the same, a little cold Around 5 C or 42 F, every now and then a bit of rain, Typical Belgian weather ;)

How are you @Cappy ?

Weather is reasonable here, About the same, a little cold Around 5 C or 42 F, every now and then a bit of rain, Typical Belgian weather ;)

How are you @Cappy ?
I'm good thanks for asking. How about yourself? I assume you are in winter now? I have had a very mild winter here in central Illinois, compared to the rest of the U.S. (north and east). Possible 60f or 15c, this coming weekend, but the weather facts is the original fake news..lol

No rain my temp is 74 but rain is expected to return this week.

True, but with rain coming in again not a good idea lol

We need more rain to make all drought gone, so after that, that's enough.

You don't want to see your grass brown and high water bill, right?

16640949_10154397665531309_349429640274951887_n.jpg

Beautiful, especially for February. Though it's in the 20's or 30's right now, it's going up to the mid 60's. Near 70 tomorrow

Today it's supposed to be 56. Woot! So much better than just a few weeks ago when we had sub-zero temps.

As a side note, I bought tulips for Valentine's Day and they finally opened. They are up against the window, so pretty, and makes it feels like Spring is on the way.

Currently 45 with a possibility of 61. @AlleyCat Tulips are appealing and delightful. I cannot wait for Spring either. Speaking of Tulips, we had a dog named Shorty growing up who loved to eat Tulip petals. Crazy dog! Lol

Currently, it stopped raining and it's cloudy at the moment. Rain is coming again.

Great day for walking the dog! Turned him loose on the fields by the school, then found there were other people who did the same! So I ended up having to bring him home when he took interest in a small terrier. He's pretty friendly, but has a history of hunting birds, rabbits, foxes, and such.

Back