How is your weather today part II

dogmom

ahhh - would rather win something else! Thanks, you too! - we brought in logs for the natural fireplace last night.
No, your neighbor might be so appreciative...though it would certainly be warm and cozy!

whatdidyousay!

ahhh - would rather win something else! Thanks, you too! - we brought in logs for the natural fireplace last night.
No, your neighbor might be so appreciative...though it would certainly be warm and cozy!
That sound nice a cozy a fire going in the fireplace on a cold night , I bet your dogs love to take a nap in front of that .

SilverRoxy

Deaf/ASL user
Premium Member
It is going to snow at 9 am. The roads will be icy. I am so glad that I am not driving. Someone is picking me up.

We have been in a drought for about 2 months. But, I am looking at the positive side of this situation. When we all eventually die of thirst, it will be on a bright and sunny day.

Rio

Patriots Rock!
Premium Member

That was today road trip to SF from LA (exact Location is Pyramid lake)
Nice rainbow. After the rain pic here.
Weird it can rain LA but in my area no rain.

I don't live in L.A. Any more :D

I am in California . It rained over the weekend.

Jane B.

Cold and wet.... And will be on a float in a parade tonight with my son for Scouts. Brrrr
Just saw on 4 pm news (St. Louis, Channel 4) that the rain is moving out from the west. So hopefully there will not be any coming down for you guys even though still wet. Those of us to the east will have to wait awhile though.