How is your weather today part II

Cold winter temp, but it's sunny with blue skies.

Cooler today which was nice. About 55 this morning and then got up to about 72. My kind of weather !

Next week will see upper 70's for the rest of the week if nothing changes.

On the way home from our bowling tournament in Las Vegas yesterday, we ran into a freakish and short-lived rain storm in 100 degree temps when it also hailed for about 15-20 minutes....hail was up to the size of golf balls and our Jeep Wrangler's hood is now peppered with about 30 dents on it's fender......it was in the news....

On the way home from our bowling tournament in Las Vegas yesterday, we ran into a freakish and short-lived rain storm in 100 degree temps when it also hailed for about 15-20 minutes....hail was up to the size of golf balls and our Jeep Wrangler's hood is now peppered with about 30 dents on it's fender......it was in the news....

Which top did you have on? Friends have had ones with cloth tops used at times.

Nice and cool morning here in Baltimore, MD after storms passed through yesterday. Took my new truck and went off-roading in the mud last night. FUN!!!!!

The ground is bone dry here even after the rain we got last night . It going to be in the 80's all week here .

Today is already about 70. It is supposed to get up to 90 by Thursday. Erk!

I'm from Minnesota so I've learned to adapt. There are some days where I hate it when it's -15 below and I can't get gas because all the pumps are frozen. Yep, that's happened.

Lived in maine.... and while I know it was the more "mild" area ... things are beyond wrong when it is -90s (windchill added)

Back