How Do You Wake Up For Work?

This is something I'm struggling with, I've got a vibrate one under the pillow but a couple of times its failed to go off, I've changed the batteries but now and again it doesn't go off for some reason.
I have to get up at 1.30am, for the last year or so I'm trying to sleep with hearing aids in, not comfortable at all, vibrating one set for 1.25am, iPad set for 1.30am, phone set for 1.35am then again at 1.40am, I'm getting now that I'm awake every hour or so.
To say I'm exhausted would be an understatement

My very first alarm came with a flashing lamp that is plugged to my alarm clock, then I had a bed vibrator and it has a decent vibration for some heavy sleeper. I have not use my alarm in years because my body wakes me up at the usual time.

Have you try vibrating watch?

My very first alarm came with a flashing lamp that is plugged to my alarm clock, then I had a bed vibrator and it has a decent vibration for some heavy sleeper. I have not use my alarm in years because my body wakes me up at the usual time.

Have you try vibrating watch?

I'm trying my garmen tonight, only thing with it is, it vibrates if you sit too long then the word "move!" Flashes on the screen.

I'm a heavy sleeper, so I have this fabulous Sonic Bomb Alarm Clock. I swear it can wake up dead!

I hire two sumo wrestlers to pounce on me from a height of ten feet in the morning.

I use my cellphone as vibration alarm.

Also I have got a kitten, she actually wakes up couple minutes before my alarm set off... so I would feel my kitten purring by vibration to wake me up if she's sleeping very close to me.

i use this
but im such a heavy sleper i sleep right through the damn even when its shocking me :(
crazy right

im new to this group
i have a suggestion for u guys
have though about shock clock ?
its like a watch that shocks you , here i sent the link
https://buy.pavlok.com/products/shocking-alarm-clock
I have a fitbit that I have been trying. I am slowly getting used to it. (have to set 3 alarms)
I do NOT rely on it only so far...

This is interesting, how bad is the shock?
Tingle or stick your toe on an electric fence bad....

i work a 2nd shift job so dont really use alarms unless i have to be up early then i rely on vibrate or dogs licking me to wake up lol

I have a fitbit that I have been trying. I am slowly getting used to it. (have to set 3 alarms)
I do NOT rely on it only so far...

This is interesting, how bad is the shock?
Tingle or stick your toe on an electric fence bad....

LOL , u can set the shock to different levels
but you can set it tingle in the toe kind off or electric fence ( but not so bad now ), but strong enough

I have a HUGE problem with this, my phone has the adaptive settings on to vibrate like crazy and flash lights and it's helped a little but not enough. Thank you for all the suggestions everyone, I'll definitely try some of them out.

Could simply going to bed earlier help so that you are more rested at the time you need to get up?

I use Pavlok shock watch.... You can adjust all settings from your phone...Mine is set to vibrate twice and if you don't start moving around it delivers a jolt to your wrist. again fully adjustable. the thing with this is it retrains your waking habits. I got zapped twice when I first got it..... now I'm up after the first vibrate ...And it does not wake up the person next to you

Last edited:
Back