How Do You Wake Up For Work?

I use Sonic Boom...wish I had a sweet dog to wake me but I have an annoying alarm...and I wake at 4:30 very reluctantly.....

Laura

I think the best way to wake up is to eat one of the peppers like @Cappy's avatar.

From sleeping zombie to hyperadrenal red-faced cheetah in 4.2 seconds flat. :)

How did you attach cell phone with flashing light? (bed vibrators don't always wake me up- only one that ever did was that big giant blue boxy one back in the 80s lol)

my new phone has the attachment of flashing light and vibration.

I use Sonic Boom...wish I had a sweet dog to wake me but I have an annoying alarm...and I wake at 4:30 very reluctantly.....

Laura
I am looking at my beloved Finlay's photo right now , he has a huge smile on his face . It look like he just heard a good joke . I miss him like HELL ! Someone asked about Finlay a few days ago and he been gone 5 years now. :(

my new phone has the attachment of flashing light and vibration.

Hmm I have never seen this.. am interested as when I travel I'm always trying to find a better way to wake up. Vibrating alarm clock or vibrating phone do diddly for me and considering I move around so much good chance of the clock or phone getting moved or lost in some other part of the bed/couch lol.

Hmm I have never seen this.. am interested as when I travel I'm always trying to find a better way to wake up. Vibrating alarm clock or vibrating phone do diddly for me and considering I move around so much good chance of the clock or phone getting moved or lost in some other part of the bed/couch lol.

There are some apps out there that will flash the camera flash that is in many phones for different kinds of alerts. I have not tried one as my understanding is that there is a similar setting in Marshmallow and I have a new phone with that version of Android coming.

I had the clock and vibration since 1990 LOL surprisingly it is still working. LOL

I put the vibrating part of mine between my mattress and pillow (both memory foam) and it works a treat.

There are some apps out there that will flash the camera flash that is in many phones for different kinds of alerts. I have not tried one as my understanding is that there is a similar setting in Marshmallow and I have a new phone with that version of Android coming.

Hmm I have Marshmallow. I've been trying to get the camera flash to flash when I receive a text message... Doesn't work. Only time it ever does go off is if I get a phone call (which I ignore anyway- most seem to be robocalls for the election right now).

Just what I need... another app... lol.

Hmm I have Marshmallow. I've been trying to get the camera flash to flash when I receive a text message... Doesn't work. Only time it ever does go off is if I get a phone call (which I ignore anyway- most seem to be robocalls for the election right now).

Just what I need... another app... lol.

I discovered that as well now that my new phone has come in.

My teacher said he has a vibrator alarm that you can put under the mattress, but he is an early bird so he usually wakes himself up earlier than the alarm.

I am so bad at waking up in the morning. I usually use a vibrating pillow alarm and a vibrating watch at the same time. I get up most of the time :D

Lol, what if you have an earthquake nightmare just before the alarms go off?

I can sleep through anything - it's one of my many talents. I have tried putting the alarm the other side of the room where I can't reach it and I just get up, switch it off and get back in to bed. It's not my fault I wasn't designed for mornings.

Haha, sure thing. I have to get up every day for work at the same time and somehow I am still not expecting it when the alarm goes off. :dunno2:

Back