How Do You Wake Up For Work?

It's not my fault I wasn't designed for mornings.

LOL

I have got to put that on a T-Shirt!
(I already have one that says "I'm up and dressed. What more do you want?" - have had that shirt for at least 20 years now).

I just use my cellphone as an vibration alarm for wake up for work. But most mornings I'm already wake up before the vibration alarm set off.

Sonic boom bed vibrator will work on a foam mattress, as I have a king size. Or you can use a fitbit watch. I use it to not only wake me up (vibrates on your wrist, you set the alarms to your liking.

Sonic boom bed vibrator will work on a foam mattress, as I have a king size. Or you can use a fitbit watch. I use it to not only wake me up (vibrates on your wrist, you set the alarms to your liking.
I uses to use the galaxy fit on my wrist to wake me up. But i lost the charge cradle so..... now I use my kids. One kid wakes up at 8 am every morning. She gets me up and the other 2 get up around 9 am. However my baby is awake from midnight until 5 am so....

I have a loud alarm clock which is a siren sound, when I need to get up early. An east-facing window with the curtains open would be better than my south-facing window. But usually it is pain meds wearing off.

I have an Amazon Echo with Smarthings attached to it that links to my lights. I have it set with a "routine" that turns my lights on when the alarm goes off. I can't sleep with lights on. It wakes me right up.

I use vibrate and the flashing light notification on my phone. I also have a Fitbit Charge 2 and it has a vibrating alarm.

I use a small clock vibrator. However, my body knows when it's time to wake up. I sleep average 7 hours a night.

I use a small clock vibrator. However, my body knows when it's time to wake up. I sleep average 7 hours a night.

Yep same here, my body knows when it's time to wake up... haven't used alarm since.

I use vibrate and the flashing light notification on my phone. I also have a Fitbit Charge 2 and it has a vibrating alarm.

Do you use a particular app for the alarm on your phone?

Curious as I will be hopefully..!!... getting my stuff together for a temporary stay in Utah so using my phone may be the easiest way for an alarm clock as I don't do too well with those travel alarm vibrators.

I used to have a clock that had an attachment for a vibrator that would shake the bed. When you're awake and try it, it doesn't seem like it will wake you up until you try it while asleep. I literally jumped out of bed the first few times! Now, I wake up on my own out of habit or my wife will smack me if the alarm goes off.

Back