How do you tell that a person is gay or lesbian?

LOL sorry, I just sounded like a total bitch.

So would it be possible, with vaque legal language, for a guy to marry his tractor?

Yes it is possible, have you watched the movie, Brokeback Mountain?

*EDITED* Never mind, I thought you mean a worker who work on the tractor, but I just realized that you only said tractor. Please excuse me.

You should probably act like an adult and say "no thanks" the same way I would turn down a girl.

I like messing around with people. :)

Besides they take one look at me and think--"nah--he ain't gay!"

When I tell them--they're shocked to see a 6'9 giant be gay! :laugh2:

I like messing around with people. :)

Besides they take one look at me and think--"nah--he ain't gay!"

When I tell them--they're shocked to see a 6'9 giant be gay! :laugh2:

LOL. My ex boyfriend was a hella tall guy and super "straight" looking/acting, people were always surprised to find out he's gay.

It was a question directed to you--not your brother.

So again, how would you respond to that question?

( Sorry--you're not my type.)

That is what I would reply. "My brother is queer and available."

Yea ofc you re not my type too because having a sex with male wanna make me puke :barf: no offense.

Unless I have 6th Sense...

I-See-Dead-PPL.jpg

I remember a guy said to us when we were at his store. For example,

I love my gay car.
Do you play a gay ball?
Do you like this gay house?
Oh, I like your gay sunglasses.

Some gay people are extremely clean in their house and set up a soft music.
Some gay people have nice expensive clothes and shoes.
I think that gay/lesbian rather have short hairs.

I noticed that some lesbians wear junky clothes (maybe flunky clothes) which is opposite to gay's fussy clothes.

I have heard a few times from different people and different times, and they said that some gays/lesbians are very smarter than straight people.

it is getting harder to tell, no doubt
yeah webexplorer i noticed that too but even that is getting shared across the bondarys, its not just the queers, the straights are getting into junk clothes as a alternative fashion statement...so again its getting harder to tell now.....

Guess what dude, no gay person goes out of their way to act gay (wtf that means).

I'm gonna have to disagree, there. I know a few people who are very "in your face" about their orientation, both guys and girls. It's usually just a result of them being insecure or immature, though. I certainly wouldn't say they represent the majority of us. ;)

I'm gonna have to disagree, there. I know a few people who are very "in your face" about their orientation, both guys and girls. It's usually just a result of them being insecure or immature, though. I certainly wouldn't say they represent the majority of us. ;)

Agreed. I know more than one flamer that works hard at appearing gay. But it is not the norm.

Back