How do you tell that a person is gay or lesbian?

You can also tell if someone is gay or not by how they look at the bottoms of their shoes if they think they step in something.....

:hmm:
Still dont get the joke. Sorry.

Actually it's quite simple....

If you think someone is gay but need evidence, just say, " I think you may have stepped in something."

It's how the individual looks at the bottom of their shoes--that is how you will be able to tell if they are gay or not.

If the individual lifts his/her leg in front of them--they're straight.

If the individual look over their backs and lift their feet towards the back--they're gay.

Works everytime!

If you think someone is gay but need evidence, just say, " I think you may have stepped in something."

It's how the individual looks at the bottom of their shoes--that is how you will be able to tell if they are gay or not.

If the individual look over their backs and lift their feet towards the back--they're gay.

Works everytime!

Like I said earlier, it is just a matter of being aware of nuances in behavior that most people don't notice. Some people have a natural knack for it, some have trained themselves to pick up on it, and some, like me, have a natural knack for assessing people and have refined it through training and made a career of it!:giggle:

So would it be possible, with vaque legal language, for a guy to marry his tractor?

I used to own a book called headlines by jay leno (I forget the exact title) and one such headline had a farmer who wanted to trade his wife for a tractor. :giggle:

Works everytime!

Because gay pp love to check out their asses? Lmao

Because gay pp love to check out their asses? Lmao

Duh! Of course!

I surely don't want to walk out of the house with a look of a 'flat ass'. Do you?

It's no secret--men and women like nice rounded a**es. If your is flat--you won't get another look.

Like I said earlier, it is just a matter of being aware of nuances in behavior that most people don't notice. Some people have a natural knack for it, some have trained themselves to pick up on it, and some, like me, have a natural knack for assessing people and have refined it through training and made a career of it!:giggle:

:lol:

Duh! Of course!

I surely don't want to walk out of the house with a look of a 'flat ass'. Do you?

It's no secret--men and women like nice rounded a**es. If your is flat--you won't get another look.

I dont waste time by assuming. I just ask straight question and always get answers immediately. Assuming someone's sex perfrence is stupid and dangerous. Homophobia.

I dont waste time by assuming. I just ask straight question and always get answers immediately. Assuming someone's sex perfrence is stupid and dangerous. Homophobia.

How would you respond if they ask, "Why do you want to sleep with me?"

It's a lot harder these days to tell, minus the real obvious ones like guys who go out of their way acting gay and women who like to look and act like guys. Most you simply can not tell any more. Why? because many younger guys look and act guy and are not. Women are harder to tell these days too! Those who think they have gaydar are only picking out the easy ones to tell. BTW no I am not gay.

Guess what dude, no gay person goes out of their way to act gay (wtf that means).

Back