How do you like your coffee??

peekaboo

Reaction score
1525120228879.png
I like 4-5 personally myself. I have a cup every morning for breakfast, sometimes in the afternoons when I get off work , and when I am off from work, I like to drink some at night to unwind, I love the taste of coffee with cream and sugar :D

I used to hate it but as I got older i like the smell of it, oddly. :D

My current cup is at 3. Although I like cream and creamer, I use dry milk-- healthier, more economical, and convenient, since I use dry milk for many other things.

I prefer tea "builders Tea" but i like coffee to be milky with a hint of sweetness and a strong coffee flavor, I can not choose a colour as it depends on the beans i use.

By far most of my relatives that drank coffee that I knew of used cream in their coffee. So that is the way I first tried it and did not like it. I eventually tried it with sugar and can drink it that way but much prefer tea (which one aunt also drank in preference to coffee). I will take my tea at any temp from hot to room temp to iced but regular brew so that I can add my own preference for the amount of sweet added via sugar or sweetener.

My mother drank her coffee very creamy. I am trying to remember if the comment was just in one of her college yearbooks or if she mentioned it also. It was cream with coffee rather than coffee with cream. (So, more cream than coffee)

Also how dark it is can come with how strong it is brewed. In one group that I am part of I have seen water added to the already brewed coffee so that it is not so strong.

I love drinking coffee at home and I’m drinking coffee at Barnes and Nobles coffee but I’m obsessed drinking starbucks

When i had gastric bypass surgery one years later i had change chapter my life I’m drinking black coffee and little sugar not whole! But not daily half &half milk makes me more calories

I prefer mine between a 2 and 4. Although, I will just take what's put in front of me. I once did some English tutoring for some recent immigrants and they made me coffee as a thank you. They filled a mug halfway with powdered creamer and it turned out very pale and sweet. I drank it. I have also had it black. I guess I'm not that picky.

I guess when it all boils down to it... we have our own preference. :D cool!

By far most of my relatives that drank coffee that I knew of used cream in their coffee. So that is the way I first tried it and did not like it. I eventually tried it with sugar and can drink it that way but much prefer tea (which one aunt also drank in preference to coffee). I will take my tea at any temp from hot to room temp to iced but regular brew so that I can add my own preference for the amount of sweet added via sugar or sweetener.

I Do Not like cream in any hot drink, I don't like cream with almost anything,

Back