How do you feel after affair?

taurizs

Reaction score
How do you feel after affair?

or take off a break, away from the affair AND your own, take a break far away, maybe couple hours drive to next town, hit the quiet upmarket bar, and have a good think, what you want, why did it happen? want to cut off, or carry on with you current one or is your affair teling you something else? i wouldnt say guilt, dont be so supersitious,, millions of people get into this situation EVERY DAY ALL over the WORLD...just take it was a chance to reflect and knock it off, if you know it was a stupid and not serious (but its Becomes way serious if you decided to be 'honest' to tell and expecting it all go away , IT WON'T... on other hand, if you can knock it off, and put down to your OWN experience (like got lucky, but realised it was dumb to cheat), then DONT say a word, and Don't meet that other one, Cut if off fast, and go back. Hopefully the other one wont bang on and try expose it all out of contempt. but that's the 'price' of the mistake - IF she(or he?)(dunno Your gender) couldnt care less either, then you're lucky pure and simple, and lastly if it Did gave you a fright (a bit or whatever - everyones have different scarability or staunchness) - the thing is, its a sign, that you're not built like Casanova and shouldnt do this again, so its not comfortable right? so its not a comfortable thing to do. so don't. Movies can deceive us to think we're will react in a certain way, not so. that's just my take on it 'after an affair , how I'd feel, i dunno never cheated. Dont really want to try either.

Perhaps the hardest part is to determine what does the "affair" mean to YOU!
Now what does one do in the future?

With the usual apology to my username.

Reminds me of the movie...."Fatal Affair"....Michael Douglas and Glen Close.....Risky business if you ask me....especially if one partner has a hot temper...or the person you've had an affair with decides he/she wants to be with you...and decides to get rid of ur spouse or girl/boyfriend....

How you "feel" after an affair...all depends upon your conscience, I'm guessing....And having an affair most likely will do more damage to your relationship than good.....

Reminds me of the movie...."Fatal Affair"....Michael Douglas and Glen Close.....Risky business if you ask me....especially if one partner has a hot temper...or the person you've had an affair with decides he/she wants to be with you...and decides to get rid of ur spouse or girl/boyfriend....

How you "feel" after an affair...all depends upon your conscience, I'm guessing....And having an affair most likely will do more damage to your relationship than good.....

It was Fatal Attraction. Of course florida people consider it an indoor sport

people have lots of cheat to affliar bad sin..people how feeling hurting lie or cheat ...serious.. people feeling divioced reason, very serious!

yes, often happened from work. I am sure everyone already happen with coworker for an affair. I feel normal because affair consider an agreement between me and women. good thing that it is not fatal attractive :cool:

'fatal attraction 'not affair,i guess some people feel like the rabbit skined and boiled others enjoyed good meal bring on the next...
ahh michael douglas a man worth a risk

Back