how do you deal with someone??

knightwolf68

Reaction score
When someone ask you what's wrong with me that u decide to leave the dates ??
Please tell me truth the real reason ??

Would u go ahead and tell him / her truth or do the white lie without hurt their feeling or something like that ?

Last edited:
knightwolf68 said:

Would u go ahead and tell him / her truth or do the white lie without hurt their feeling or something like that ?

To me, if a person ask me what wrong with me then she/he deserve my honest answer, no matter what.

If a person ask me about you then I would suggest her/him to ask you directly.

Is it all what you want to know? Any questions?

knightwolf68 said:

Always be honest with someone...it saves your friendships...if person can't handle to hear the truth from you...gets mad at you for telling truth...then it is his/her fault for asking you in first place...That will prove to you that this person is immature and not willing to accept the responsibility for his/her action or whatever...

If you tell white lies..would you rather for this person to stay same pattern of behavior? would you want this person not learn from mistake and grow more mature? If you tell white lies...you could lose friendship with this person...

i would tell the truth no matter what because its better that way than "playing the game"

If I decide not to date that person anymore, I would tell the truth because the truth does needed to be heard, I hate it when some people say "It isn't you, It's me" to avoid to hurt someone's feeling, but it is important to tell the truth so that person knows the real truth behind the breaking the date off.

Tell them you got herpes so they'll stay far away from you. Just kidding! :D

So, it's up to you to decide, but remember truth hurts, but lying hurts more.

Honestly, it's depends on how it being said, sometimes it would be best to leave some things out so it won't hurt a person's feelings, sometimes truth hurts and lies hurt even more but when we think about how we say things to people without really even hurting them on purpose cause we think truth matters but feelings do count too...

So If I were to say something, I would say the truth but to leave some out of it so that way I don't hurt the person's feelings, it wouldn't mean I'm lying for leaving some out, it means that what they don't know won't hurt them....

depends on, how well u know the person what will he/she do after being telling the truth, if out control/beating up then I couldn't tell them :dunno:

If r u lying teeth to me... I'll break my heart.. why r u staying lying teeth all the time.. ?
That worst pain their feelings..

Truth set you free.. which the best!

If you tell truth and will helps best feedback pro vs con and explain why... important to get each together know better than "lying contuines"
May be possible turn into betrayed you easily and never look back their shoulder ever again! Depend their feelings will accept your forgiveness ?
Tough break!

Cheri said:
If I decide not to date that person anymore, I would tell the truth because the truth does needed to be heard, I hate it when some people say "It isn't you, It's me" to avoid to hurt someone's feeling, but it is important to tell the truth so that person knows the real truth behind the breaking the date off.

Well, the "It's not you, it's me" response could be an honest answer. However, I believe that once that response is given, that doesn't mean that's the end of the dialog. There absolutely has to be two way communication going on! I agree that honesty is the way to handle something like this. For instance, something like this...

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. It's not you. It's me. I've not been real good at communicating with you. I should have told you, x y z..." To me, this says that the parties involved, own their stuff, and are willing to work out whatever problem exists between the two parties.

i will tell this person the truth than worse later... so better tell the truth..

Truth always.. thats part of key of communication.

no matter how far u go and we all have to face the consequences if the truth hurts too. but thats life that we have to deal with too.

Back