How Do We Can All Christian Get Along??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherry

Reaction score
I was wondering the different between Mainstream and Traditional or Liberal Christian in relationships in four different need in relationship 1. Physical needs 2. Mental needs 3. Emotional needs. 4. Spiritual needs basis we need all or take one of the othes in building it up...? How you feel about it or believe??

Everyone in this AD have their own different beliefs, different opinions, different views and different experiences. Don't know if, it is goin' to be that easy to get along with one another, because each one of us don't have the same agreement as so called " religion ".......

As for me, I believe there's only One Way, The Truth, and The Life.... aaand, nothin' else. :)

Everyone in this AD have their own different beliefs, different opinions, different views and different experiences. Don't know if, it is goin' to be that easy to get along with one another, because each one of us don't have the same agreement as so called " religion ".......

As for me, I believe there's only One Way, The Truth, and The Life.... aaand, nothin' else. :)

Thanks for your idea. :ugh3:

What is "One Way, The Truth, and The Life"? Google has pages on Islam and Christianity. Wikipedia makes no sense.

I hope this isn't offensive. My family is not religious.

Its often referred to in Southern Baptist circles that I know of. But as for Islam who knows - I know very little about that religion, and not by purposeful omission either. I just don't know anyone that is Muslim, plus Islam isn't popular in these parts.

But if you think about it, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam have ALOT in common from what I do know. They are all Abrahamic religions. They all worship one god, whether it be God the Father or Allah. And they all have roots cut deep in the Middle East. I think if we were to do a comparision on Christianity and Islam and their interpretations of their holy books, the Bible and Qu'ran respectively, we'd find out that there is ALOT in common. Not just cultural standpoint, but core values and lessons.

As for finding someone in a religious way to meet your needs - I believe that the quote: "It is best to not be un-yoked." is a good starting point. It means before you can begin a journey together to having a successful relationship, you should not be spiritually un-even or spiritually not on the same page or in agreement with certain things. Does that mean the woman has to submit to the husband? Not necessarily. The husband should be meeting the physical, spiritual. mental, and emotional needs of the wife just as much as the wife is expected to meet these needs as the husband.

Sometimes you can't base a relationship on religion alone because even within the same congregation - two people could have very different opinions on the doctrines of the church.

There's no sense in settling for a frog hoping he/she will turn into a prince/princess once you kiss them. You're better off finding your prince/princess sitting in your lap waiting to be taken away.

We CAN all get along and have different belief systems. The name of the game is called respect for others beliefs, and just don't try to convert each other. Just accept each of us for who we are and follow your own path. It is easy.

What is "One Way, The Truth, and The Life"? Google has pages on Islam and Christianity. Wikipedia makes no sense.

I hope this isn't offensive. My family is not religious.

No, this isn't offensive. It's a good thing that we all can learn from one another.

As for " One Way, The Truth, and The Life " - Jesus is The Way, The Truth, and The Life and that's for me, my own belief. :)

We CAN all get along and have different belief systems. The name of the game is called respect for others beliefs, and just don't try to convert each other. Just accept each of us for who we are and follow your own path. It is easy.

I am with Moonchild. I don't want to convert anybody because I want the person to convert because he/she wants to (not to please anyone but onself). I would be happy to discuss religion with anybody, but never to convert anybody.

As for " One Way, The Truth, and The Life " - Jesus is The Way, The Truth, and The Life and that's for me, my own belief. :)

I'm with Maria, I believe in the same as she does, The Bible speaks to the issue of life quite frequently, it teaches about life, where to find it and the purpose for your life, so therefore Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

While everyone else has different believes and beliefs we should respect others for what they believe. I expected the same respect too. ;)

Exactly, it's not hard to accept each other when we have different beliefs.

I thought we weren't suppose to create threads or post related to religion?...:dunno:

That's my belief too. I wont respect someone who tries to convert me especially if that person doesnt stop after repeated attempts to tell that person that I am not interested. However, I respect anyone with whatever beliefs they have.

Speaking of religions, I respects everybody type of religions. But that don't means a person should be push or force to join other people's religion groups. But yes, I do believe that all religions type of people can get along and be friends. I am catholic and I also go to baspist church too. Because both my parents have different religions but I respect them. I hardly ever go to chruch much. So that don't make me a bad person not going to church because I don't believe I am required to go to church. A Church is just a building to me. So, to me, GOD is everywhere and in my heart. That more than enough for me. I do hate church people such as JW knocking on my door all the time pushing me to join them. That disrespectful of them. Everybody have their own belief and religion and I respect them.

Lol!....better watch out, Alex gonna kick our arses
for even talk about it in here.....:eek3::eek3:

Oooo....here he comes with the...:whip:
lol!

Cheri: you said "How do we can all christian get along?" Never. Once you thought I am not Christian because of my faith. It gets so tiresome to deal with some Christians who said I will not be saved even thou I believe in JC very strongly than most people think. Anyway, my answer to u, we all Christians will never get along with all other kind of Christians. It will always be war among us. That is why Alex locked the religion thread. And I am glad he did it.

Cheri: you said "How do we can all christian get along?" Never. Once you thought I am not Christian because of my faith. It gets so tiresome to deal with some Christians who said I will not be saved even thou I believe in JC very strongly than most people think. Anyway, my answer to u, we all Christians will never get along with all other kind of Christians. It will always be war among us. That is why Alex locked the religion thread. And I am glad he did it.

I agree totally with you, Jazzy..
Thats the same sentiments i feel too!
Thats the fact of life, we will never, ever agree on this
subject because there are so many kinds of religions that
are so various and different that we dont like or agree
and remember there are atheists too!
That is why im glad this Religion thread is closed..
too much discord, disagreements, disrespect, hurt feelings,
etc, etc...you get the drift.
You are right, Never, never! we will never get along as long
we live on this earth when it comes to religion...look at other
countries! Religious wars!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back