How Did You React When....

deafbrutha

Reaction score
Just a question people, how did you react when your best friend told you they are straight?

when my best friend told me that they are straight i was like " WAY TO GO!" "look at the hot woman out there walking, like her hips? whoo hot!"
:)

Originally posted by DeafSCUBA98
when my best friend told me that they are straight i was like " WAY TO GO!" "look at the hot woman out there walking, like her hips? whoo hot!"
:)

hahahahahah ur funny scuba haha....

if my best friend told me she was straight i would respect her and my reaction is similar to scuba at least we ll have same common talks, i can talk abt the girls and so can my best friend. but i dont have a best friend i have three confidents and they are close to me as a equal, so therefore one is straight two is a lesbain, so as long as thier happy thats all that matters to me :)

I would stare blankly into his eyes and drop my jaws. "No Shi*, I didn't know that! I'm deeply shocked, lemme take some air...." then walk away in sacrasm.

i had been in that same exact situation once with a womyn who i grew up with apparently went straight after dating her ex partner for some 6-7 years and was going to get married to the guy and ofc i was :shock: but understood how she felt and where she stood but then lost contact with her after a few years happened to meet up with her and lo and behold shes dating a WOMYN again :dizzy: and in turn SHE was :jaw: seeing that i came out :rofl: and she didnt hear abt it -- ofc i didnt push the issue with her as it was the inappropriate time/place to be discussing that issue but it sure had me wondering whats really going thru her head :dunno: and good chances prolly will never know -- ofc i lost contact with her for the last several years now -- thought that was pretty funny at the time tho LOL

Back