How could you deal with this little boy?

Wow, that poor little guy needs love and express out his angry..

what will I do..

Have him write down or drawing... it will express his angry or frustrations..
stick with the ground rules.. like Nanny911 or SuperNanny... to earn buttons or stickers.. to put on the poster.. when he earns more than 5 he get favorite treats..

Take him to social with other kids who have same special needs like his actions.. its more displinces and learn from one other.. in special needs programs..

If he doesnt improve.. I would sent him to boot camp..

hehe.. wow.. that little guy is really beyond.. my son is almost same when he was 4 through 7 years old.. but not hit or kick or spitting.. only he is mad.. he will stop when I say so.. only he refused his time out seat or sent to room..

Poor parents yes.. but poor little guy.. he needs their love and affections.. maybe thats why he missed out if both parents are working and dont have much time with kids.. it happens.

DoofusMama said:
Wow, that poor little guy needs love and express out his angry..

what will I do..

Have him write down or drawing... it will express his angry or frustrations..
stick with the ground rules.. like Nanny911 or SuperNanny... to earn buttons or stickers.. to put on the poster.. when he earns more than 5 he get favorite treats..

Take him to social with other kids who have same special needs like his actions.. its more displinces and learn from one other.. in special needs programs..

If he doesnt improve.. I would sent him to boot camp..

hehe.. wow.. that little guy is really beyond.. my son is almost same when he was 4 through 7 years old.. but not hit or kick or spitting.. only he is mad.. he will stop when I say so.. only he refused his time out seat or sent to room..

Poor parents yes.. but poor little guy.. he needs their love and affections.. maybe thats why he missed out if both parents are working and dont have much time with kids.. it happens.

Obviously, you are a good parent ! :) It is VERY important that we have a good patience to deal with child who is act out. It is very frustrating for all the parents but we have to deal with their behavior.

Teenager years sometime become difficult for me but I have to deal and firm with them. It is not easy for all of the parents. We only do our best as much as we can.

I saw the father hit his head looking into the refrigator when his son slapped his back much like you would land on your back when you slam on the water in the swimming pool and your back immediately is in pain. I felt that one and went oooohh man !!!! that has gotta hurt man !!!! and laughed some more. Some of it was funny to watch too as well. That was a real eye opener. :) :thumb:

Oh boy - I worry about what if, he grows to become a teen - what then ? Will he hurt the students/teachers at Jr./High school if, his behavior don't get better ?

I hope his behavior don't last when he grows out of it. I feel sorry for his parents.

Why did the parents wait until the boy was this big before they decided to do something? I couldn't understand the German, so I don't know the whole story.

Super Nanny or Nanny911 will not come work..
See this child really quite brat child..

*shove this boy goes to boot camp* He'll realized and not joke seeing boot camp!
One day he'll come huge change his attudies.

Poor Parents are unable control this child brat due everything what he wants..
Oh boyee!

Reba said:
Why did the parents wait until the boy was this big before they decided to do something? I couldn't understand the German, so I don't know the whole story.

Reba, Are you saying they were speaking German in the video clip?

Heath said:
I saw the father hit his head looking into the refrigator when his son slapped his back much like you would land on your back when you slam on the water in the swimming pool and your back immediately is in pain. I felt that one and went oooohh man !!!! that has gotta hurt man !!!! and laughed some more. Some of it was funny to watch too as well. That was a real eye opener. :) :thumb:
You thought it was funny, huh?? What if you had a child like that little boy in the video? Well, I hope your eyes will open much bigger if you ever become a parent of a out of control child.

BlueButterfly said:
You thought it was funny, huh?? What if you had a child like that little boy in the video? Well, I hope your eyes will open much bigger if you ever become a parent of a out of control child.

I second ya w/you!!!!
:fingersx: ~yes I'm crossing finger! :D

I felt sorry for everyone in the video including that out of control boy. I don't know what caused him to behave like that but I wonder if he has seen his parents fighting all the time and he gets to learn to behave like their parents. That little boy really needs a lot of love and affection and I hope his behavior will improve as he grows older.

BlueButterfly said:

You did not notice, I said in the very last sentence.

" That was a real eye opener. "

Heath said:
You did not notice, I said in the very last sentence.

" That was a real eye opener. "
Yes I noticed that when I first read your message. I said I hope your eyes will open much bigger if you get to raise an out of control child.

BlueButterfly said:
Yes I noticed that when I first read your message. I said I hope your eyes will open much bigger if you get to raise an out of control child.

Okay....

I can't really see the whole video, because it kept on buffering, So pretty much I'll say the video sucks for my computer system. :(

I can see part of it, and telling me from what I've seen that this child is one angry child that's for sure. Discipline should be requirement, I don't see anything that the parent done on their part of discipline their child. Letting the child take control is not going to get any better, it's gotcha get worst, can create disharmony within the household. He has several temper tantrums that need to be controlled. It's the parent responsibility to make sure their children not to watch television that is not approbate for children to watch, intake of sugar such as candies, cookies etc. and discipline is needed also, can't let the child be the boss.

Heath said:

:confused: You wouldn't be laughing if your own child did that to you? Now wouldn't you?

Back