How Can You Love God and Hate Someone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EagleCherokee63...Then what Religion are you in ???

Want me to make a false accusation against your religion ? The stop it!!!

I am right talked about #45 That is a fact!!!

Charles Russell's crime story here....
False Prophecy; Claiming to be a prophet, promoting occultic pyramidology, fraud, perjury, racketeering, child molestation,
sending untold millions to a Christless eternity!!!!

WRONG DOCTRINE!!!!!

Jehovah God is not a Trinity
The doctrine of the Trinity is inspired by Satan
There is no Hell (It is simply the grave)
You cannot be sure of salvation
All pastors are the "Antichrist"
All churches are of Satan
Jesus did not die on a cross but an upright pole
God will destroy all non-Jehovah's Witnesses at armageddon
Jesus Christ is a created being, who at one time did not exist (a.k.a.Michael the archangel)
The Holy Spirit is not a person but is "God's active force" i.e. gravity, electricity etc.
Heaven is limited only to 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses
more etc...

Awesome!!! IT called ANTI-CHRIST!!!!!

Well, there are 2 kinds of religions: True accusation on false religion and false accusation on true relgion. Think with me. Why did Jesus truly accuse the Phrasisee for being HYPOCRITE? Look at EagleCherokee63 -- true accusation on JW as a cult. EagleCherokee63 is right to truly accuse anyone who falsely taught concerning the Word of God.

Are witnesses a cult?

Who truly is a Christian, the one who follows Jesus admonition to love their neighbor, or those who kill their fellow man in any war they are asked to be involved in?
Well at no time does Jesus give permission, nor did he teach that his followers could kill anyone, as a matter of fact, he said you must love and pray for your enemy! You know the scriptures, since you think you know what the Bible says on the matter, find it. Your life depends on it! If you are involved with a religion that blesses war, or in anyway supports it, the blood of all those who die is charged to you as well.
Now, the Witnesses, most of whom came out of those false religions that have defamed and brought so much reproach on both God's name and his son's, they have put down their guns, knives, and have beaten their swords into plowshares. They kill no one, who do you think represents Jesus more, the cult, or so called Christians? The world, but most importantly God knows the answer.
The cult is showing "true" Christians up.
Some of you are posting things that are out and out lies, be certain, because you will be charged with opposing the true God him self!

Sadly, most will not search for truth, they are as Paul wrote to Timothy, "allowing your ears to be tickled", 2tim. 4:4.
I have looked into many of the lies told about Witnesses, because, I am looking for the truth, and I can tell you, they are all lies, if they were not, I would have nothing to do with the organization. Remember, they told lies constantly about Jesus and his followers, why, because they were and still are inspired by their father Satan the devil and his aprox. 30 million demons.
Remember Rev. 12;7-12 tells us, he is misleading the ENTIRE inhabited earth.
There are billions who CLAIM they believe in Jesus, yet by their fruits you can tell they have NOTHING in common with Jesus, Matt. chapter 7.

Something else to think about.

Considering what was written above, if you take Witnesses out of the picture, we, you are left with a world full of religious organizations that are bigoted, devided, and covered in the sins of the nations they all so eagerly serve.
But, thankfully, we do have them, a group of honest hearted lovers of God eager to do his will and following the model that his son Jesus Christ set for all who love him.
So search the internet carefully, review the comments of all those who hate Witnesses, you will find only lies, but you will never find where they worked hand in hand with any government to slaughter anyone! Again, what many people call a cult, shows the so called Christians up in a bad way, as a matter of fact, those false Christians are why so many people who do not know Christ, think he stands for the murder they have taken part in. Come on, be fair, look up the history of those angel's of light, post that here.

It true TRUTH Word of God... It not related and doesn't make sense!! It started 1800's seee..... truth!!! stop be denied yourself! You not enough reearched and studies...

...Now, the Witnesses... have put down their guns, knives, and have beaten their swords into plowshares. ...
So I guess JW's didn't appreciate American and Allied soldiers pulling their fat out of Hitler's fire? And they don't appreciate the American revolutionary soldiers who made it possible for them to have freedom of religion in the United States? And they don't appreciate American soldiers continuing to protect their freedom of religion?

If somene attempts to kill your children, you wouldn't use deadly force to protect them? Is letting someone murder your children love? You seem willing to love the rapists, murderers, and terrorists, but you have no love for their victims and potential victims.

Do also believe our police departments should be abolished?

If a less religiously tolerant army attacks the United States with the intent to kill everyone not of their religion, will you just let it happen? Or will you expect non-JW soldiers to protect you?

You say that JW's kill no one. But by not helping other people you can also cause their deaths. By not nipping a situation in the bud, you can actually cause more deaths in the long run. (Review Neville Chamberlain and "peace in our time.")

There will be a time in the future when there will be an end to wars and rumors of wars. But that time is not yet.

A common answer

So I guess JW's didn't appreciate American and Allied soldiers pulling their fat out of Hitler's fire? And they don't appreciate the American revolutionary soldiers who made it possible for them to have freedom of religion in the United States? And they don't appreciate American soldiers continuing to protect their freedom of religion?

If somene attempts to kill your children, you wouldn't use deadly force to protect them? Is letting someone murder your children love? You seem willing to love the rapists, murderers, and terrorists, but you have no love for their victims and potential victims.

Do also believe our police departments should be abolished?

If a less religiously tolerant army attacks the United States with the intent to kill everyone not of their religion, will you just let it happen? Or will you expect non-JW soldiers to protect you?

You say that JW's kill no one. But by not helping other people you can also cause their deaths. By not nipping a situation in the bud, you can actually cause more deaths in the long run. (Review Neville Chamberlain and "peace in our time.")

There will be a time in the future when there will be an end to wars and rumors of wars. But that time is not yet.

It still does not answer the question, how can you do these things and yet follow Christs orders to his followers, he told them to be no part of the world, hard to get involved in wars and still be no part.
Face it, what you are saying is that it is not possible to follow what Jesus said, and live in the modern world, so be it, so why not say, hey I believe in Jesus, but, I can only follow some of the things he said.
More later.

True Christians follow Rom. chapter 13, but we obey God as ruler rather than men. True Christians live in many lands where the US and others do not now nor have never come to help them out. Those that are not saved, still do not break God's law's when it comes to killing for any worldly entity.

True Christians pay their taxes, and of course they are thankful for the services of policemen and firemen and any other public servant, but they recognize that it was God who put them into their relative positions. The Bible also states that those same governments will be crushed and replaced by God's government under his son Jesus Christ, Dan. 2:44
If you look at Luke chapter 4 vs. Satan offers Jesus rulership of all the nations if he will bow down and worship him, he states as you know, this power was given to me. Another calls Satan the ruler of the world.
Reba. I have thought about all these things from every angle, much like yourself, and no matter how you approach it, true Christians cannot get involved in the wars of this world.

You already know what the Bible says on the issue, and you are comfortable with your position, why pursue it further?

Mm, if christians doesn't defend themselves thousand yrs ago, then there will be no christians at all. God anointed good and evil rulers. Remember, the story of King Saul and what David said by not killing Saul. On the contrary, does King David killed Phillistines? And mm, calling themselves christians and does not believe who Jesus really is? But believe He's son of God, but does not believe He's God Himself and change and claim the hebrew context by perverting it by John 1 by saying "...The word is a god..." Its pure inaccurate. Christian mean Christ in a person which the Holy Spirit is in a person which called born again. Those who doesn't believe that can not be a christian. Tho, christians doesn't want wars and God did NOT forbid it either. The purpose of wars? For defending, not offensive. And God has the purpose for rulers and gvmnts. But yet, rulers and gvmnts will stand before God like everyone else. God called us to be IN the world, not OF the world.

You must be kidding?!

Mm, if christians doesn't defend themselves thousand yrs ago, then there will be no christians at all. God anointed good and evil rulers. Remember, the story of King Saul and what David said by not killing Saul. On the contrary, does King David killed Phillistines? And mm, calling themselves christians and does not believe who Jesus really is? But believe He's son of God, but does not believe He's God Himself and change and claim the hebrew context by perverting it by John 1 by saying "...The word is a god..." Its pure inaccurate. Christian mean Christ in a person which the Holy Spirit is in a person which called born again. Those who doesn't believe that can not be a christian. Tho, christians doesn't want wars and God did NOT forbid it either. The purpose of wars? For defending, not offensive. And God has the purpose for rulers and gvmnts. But yet, rulers and gvmnts will stand before God like everyone else. God called us to be IN the world, not OF the world.

So, show me where it is ok to kill a fellow Christian, and please explain how you can love your enemy, pray for him, turn the other cheek and still kill them. Many wars past and present involved so called Christian nations. I mean come on this is so obvious!

And as to Jewish wars well, really I do not think you are Jewish, so that could not apply to you.

But again, you seem quite satisfied with it, so what could be said here that could make you say or think anything differently?

As to the Jesus as God thing, so sorry, but when the Bible says, "God loved the world so much......that he gave his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON at John 3:16, forgive me for thinking it means what it says!
You beleive what you like, that is between you and your creator, but the whole Trinity thing is something I do not get when I read the gospel's.
And by the way, John 1:1 may provide enough proof to you, but to me, if I take it the way many do, I feel it would mean that the Bible contradicts itself.
1 Cor. 15:24-28 is very interesting to read, among others, why not read it, if you have not already.

Again, believe as you will, but for me, these things are inescapable.

800poundgorilla,

Before I begin my answer about "war" I want to make sure I understand your position. I have a few questions:

1. Do you believe the New Testament of the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God?

2. Do you believe the words uttered by Jesus in the Bible are the inspired words of God?

3. Do you believe that Jesus speaks the truth in the Bible?

4. On which verses do you base your belief that God doesn't allow Christians to engage in war?

5. Who do you say Jesus is?

800poundgorilla,

Before I begin my answer about "war" I want to make sure I understand your position. I have a few questions:

1. Do you believe the New Testament of the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God?

2. Do you believe the words uttered by Jesus in the Bible are the inspired words of God?

3. Do you believe that Jesus speaks the truth in the Bible?

4. On which verses do you base your belief that God doesn't allow Christians to engage in war?

5. Who do you say Jesus is?

1. Yes
2. According to 2 Tim. 3:16, and 17 "All scripture is inspired by God". Do I believe he is the Almighty God? I would had he said he was
but he called God his father, only humans seem to have a problem with him being, "just" the son, but he never did!
3. Yes
4. Matt. 26:52 "Return your sword to its place for all those who take the sword will die by the sword". 2 Cor 10:3,4, luke 6:27, 28 "I say to you, continue to love your enemies, to do good to those hating you, to bless those cursing you, to pray for those who are insulting you:. John 17:16 "They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world." James 4:4 "Do you not know, friendship with the world means being an enemy of God".
Matt 22:39 "Love your neighbor as yourself". Need more?

5. I believe what the Bible says, "God loved the whole world so much, that he gave his only begotten SON, John 3:16

It seems clear to me. Are you wanting to hear the truth, or is it your desire to prove what you already believe? Rhetorical, it does not matter what we think, that is between yourself and the creator.

Well 800, I agree every word in the scriptures, not some scripture like u do. But Son of God does imply of who He is as God Himself. If you don't believe of who He is, then you don't believe He is Immanuel. If you do, then what's Immanuel mean to you? oh that's contradictions you may say and the wisemen bow before Him and worship Him, you may also say oh, that's also contradictions. You can believe whatever you believe, that's fine. But I stick with a facts of who Jesus (Y'shua) is. And about war, me satisfy? No. What's going on in the world? No. Friends of the world meant not get influence by them.

God be with you my friend!

Well 800, I agree every word in the scriptures, not some scripture like u do. But Son of God does imply of who He is as God Himself. If you don't believe of who He is, then you don't believe He is Immanuel. If you do, then what's Immanuel mean to you? oh that's contradictions you may say and the wisemen bow before Him and worship Him, you may also say oh, that's also contradictions. You can believe whatever you believe, that's fine. But I stick with a facts of who Jesus (Y'shua) is. And about war, me satisfy? No. What's going on in the world? No. Friends of the world meant not get influence by them.

I commend you for your search of the scriptures, best wishes.

I commend you for your search of the scriptures, best wishes.

Instead of reading bits of verses here and there and forming a small picture what God meant, I think you should read Genesis, Psalms, Jonah, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and look at the bigger picture.

I think 800 thinks all of that is contradictions. 800, I commend you to study more deeper of the whole realm of God. There is no contradictions in the Word of God.

Askjo...It's not right to accused anybody anyway!

How would you feels if someone accused you of stealing something that doesn't belong to you, does it make it right for anyone to accused you without proof ? EagleCherokee63 has no proof and plus she's not a God, only God know more than all of us on the earth, it's wrong to acts self-righteous about anything they thinks they what a "KNOW IT ALL", attitude, nobody like people that acts like that and that's including accusing the innocents ones too....Enough of the lies being told by people on earth, I choose to read the Bible than listening to people on earth...We are to obey God's ruler not anyone on the earth....Careful not to fall in the wrong ear believeing what anyone tells you whom are not a God from the Bible.....We listens to God, not people on earth.....

Well, there are 2 kinds of religions: True accusation on false religion and false accusation on true relgion. Think with me. Why did Jesus truly accuse the Phrasisee for being HYPOCRITE? Look at EagleCherokee63 -- true accusation on JW as a cult. EagleCherokee63 is right to truly accuse anyone who falsely taught concerning the Word of God.

How would you feels if someone accused you of stealing something that doesn't belong to you, does it make it right for anyone to accused you without proof ? EagleCherokee63 has no proof and plus she's not a God, only God know more than all of us on the earth, it's wrong to acts self-righteous about anything they thinks they what a "KNOW IT ALL", attitude, nobody like people that acts like that and that's including accusing the innocents ones too....Enough of the lies being told by people on earth, I choose to read the Bible than listening to people on earth...We are to obey God's ruler not anyone on the earth....Careful not to fall in the wrong ear believeing what anyone tells you whom are not a God from the Bible.....We listens to God, not people on earth.....

Where did you get the idea about me that I am not a God??? I am spreading the Gospel for the LORD, not me!!!! I do read the Bible everyday!!! You are SILLY!! I am not perfect myself so we serve with the Lord only! You did not pay attention on the other posts!!!! I have been trying to tell you few times before that I have a knowledge in the history and study about the Bible where I was raised!!! I am so thankful from 3 people who encouraged me to read about the history and religious books. Honesty, I was rejected their teaching about what to watch out in your life and out in the world. After the next few days, I finally decided to learned more about the Bible, history and in general religious. I have always seeking the truth of God's Word! You are the one who is against Jesus Christ, not me! The reason I say that was because you were mocking me as well as the Lord of Our Savior Jesus Christ to spread the Gospel for Him. It was my hobby to read in history, Bible and religions. You cannot criticized me! We have the LIBERTY, INDEPENDENCE and FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the public!! Remember that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins and cleanse from your heart. You can ask Him to come into your heart with his blood and he will be able to cleansed away your SINS!!! That is the only way to go Heaven to see them!!! If doing good actions or do any of good deeds will not go to Heaven!!! The only things that it is in your heart they are interesting in it rather than any good actions!! Anyone who believed about Jesus Christ's blood will go to Heaven. Just look at the John 3:16.

I did shared with this information on other posting:

John 3:16!!! KJV

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 1:1-5

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back