how can i find single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl?

oh, i did not know. you said you are white at first place.
Yeah, my Grandparents and my dogs are White.

I went to Harvard for 11 years. I am still that intelligent to you? Just curious. :)

I am filipino almost half and asian, some white girls are not lookng at me, it is hurt my feels. they look at guys like attractive or musclar or strong? and military??? It is happen long time ago.

how it types and skin color different?
How will you feel, example, if I say I don't like asian or filipino, just attract to white ... Is that right? or nice?

I like any guys that are NICE, that's all. I don't care colors or muscles. Doesn't matter! That mean they EGO. Same you??

Maybe that is why girls don't like you? Because you like white chicks only.

how did you meet ivy league babes in person?

my friends. their friends. social gathering places. bars. I don't care if the babe's from Ivy League or not and she doesn't care if I'm not from Ivy League either. If she's got love, that's good enough for me :)

How will you feel, example, if I say I don't like asian or filipino, just attract to white ... Is that right? or nice?

I like any guys that are NICE, that's all. I don't care colors or muscles. Doesn't matter! That mean they EGO. Same you??

Maybe that is why girls don't like you? Because you like white chicks only.

I do not know what I can say. at harvard, why did girls want have handsome and attractive guys? and some are snobs.

because they are snobs too :)

if they are snobs, they want me be their friends...would i be friends with snobs? but i am concerned, I saw them on pics or in person, tell me they are my friends but not respect like they snob.

because they are snobs too :)
Wow...I really like you. You are right, MANY Harvard and Yale guys are snobs too. That is why I am still single. Do you like all skin colors? If you are open mind...

Do you want to meet me and come over and visit me at my home? I will tell you my address. :)

if they are snobs, they want me be their friends...would i be friends with snobs? but i am concerned, I saw them on pics or in person, tell me they are my friends but not respect like they snob.
If I see snob 'friends' I will delete them FAST. And ignore them.

yes. old wisdom - people judge you by looking at your friends.

and if you are not a snob but you are friend with snobs... chance is - they keep you around because they take advantage of you.

Wow...I really like you. You are right, MANY Harvard and Yale guys are snobs too. That is why I am still single. Do you like all skin colors? If you are open mind...
yup. all skin colors. I dated all kinds.

Do you want to meet me and come over and visit me at my home? I will tell you my address. :)
sure :cool2:

OH! And I forgot, in my experience, one HOH guy went to law school in Columbia, NY, I do not like him. Because he says he is rich and does not like any girls or skin colors, just WHITE. I was a little shocked so I stopped dating with him.

Oh well. Too bad, his loss. I like nice, humble and cheap (laid-back) guys from any school. :)

You think barbara bush and natalie portman and christy romano are snobs? how do they hypocrite or real, not snob?

I don't know. I've never met them. My Harvard friend met Natalie Portman at Harvard and he said she's nice.

This is getting ridiculous.

I know this is over the top to begin with, but maybe it's time to let the guy find out for himself... the cold, harsh reality?

Back