how can i find single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl?

Hello,

You looks familiar...still student at gallaudet? I am still student since 2006.

Yeah she is the hottest cheerleader for Gallaudet football team. Please do look forward to see Frisky Feline on stage this fall. :naughty:

yeah..my mom went to yale university...

strangely, she told me that if i finish college degree, girls will like or interested in me...i think it is joke, how she knows?

she went to yale and see experienced there...

Is true and why?

like previous, yale girls look for man who has criteria but it seems not right, why?

okay...isnt surprise barbara bush still single after yale, wow, she is single...

Barbara Bush is very independent and you cant judge her when you dont associate with her. Nothing wrong with her being single. She is out there living her life instead of whining about being single. Maybe she prefers it..who knows?

Yeah she is the hottest cheerleader for Gallaudet football team. Please do look forward to see Frisky Feline on stage this fall. :naughty:

Frisky likes to perform with cats! :lol:

How can i find or meet single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl who go top school? it is hard to girl like try find girl last time in las vegas but where can find?

Yes, I met one and no you cannot have her phone number.

Way to go, PowerOn!

The idea of an arranged marriage freaks me out. I'd need veto power for that decision.

okay...can you tell me how it does smart gal will take mine half?

how can i find right woman who do not take advantage of me?

ahhh...you don't want a gold-digger! Totally know that feeling when I'm in Vegas. I'm not a man-whore! And I don't want kids-- yet.

That's a unfortunate predicament in reality, though.

There are different ways to measure IQ and honestly, I don't think any of one of those tests can land you the hottest babe ever without actually going on dates, etc. You could have a really high "IQ" and excel in some topic, be a Phd and make butt-loads of money, but it won't "secure" a genuinely great woman to be with you for the rest of your life. I had an offer from an Ivy League school and a few others but went to a UC instead. There was a social value, I think, that is better in "medium" schools and exposes you to a lot more social situations than most Ivy Leagues could. And I could be dead wrong, but I'm content being in the middle of the pack. Ever watch that movie "The Family Man"?

Sounds like you have the wealth taken care of, so maintain your health and build better/more fruitful relationships. Better written English may not help your chances with the ladies but in employment, yes.

I think you're just wasting your time finding a hottest babe that has the smarts...just go and find whoever is smart enough to have a conversation with you, how hard is that?

Honestly, lot of the hottest babes will become fat and less attractive to men who like hot babes and think they will stay the same forever. You will probably leave her because she's fat....am I right? I know how lot of men are.

Even a 300 pound "harvard" level lady will have a lasting relationship than a skinny whore who cheats on you and don't care about taking care of kids....

ahhh...you don't want a gold-digger! Totally know that feeling when I'm in Vegas. I'm not a man-whore! And I don't want kids-- yet.

That's a unfortunate predicament in reality, though.

There are different ways to measure IQ and honestly, I don't think any of one of those tests can land you the hottest babe ever without actually going on dates, etc. You could have a really high "IQ" and excel in some topic, be a Phd and make butt-loads of money, but it won't "secure" a genuinely great woman to be with you for the rest of your life. I had an offer from an Ivy League school and a few others but went to a UC instead. There was a social value, I think, that is better in "medium" schools and exposes you to a lot more social situations than most Ivy Leagues could. And I could be dead wrong, but I'm content being in the middle of the pack. Ever watch that movie "The Family Man"?

Sounds like you have the wealth taken care of, so maintain your health and build better/more fruitful relationships. Better written English may not help your chances with the ladies but in employment, yes.

wait a minute....

Are you Jonathan T. who is used to be in SF and Indiana? and deaflympics summer?

You are so familiar, what is ur name?

Why cant I ask her phone number? Is that not nice?

Power on is funny and smart, so a harvard gal likes him better than you.

Your standards are so shallow and stupid. I am sorry to say this....:roll:

Your standards are so shallow and stupid. I am sorry to say this....:roll:

Totally.. I would suggest he needs to work on self-esteem and other priority issues first before trying his hand on women.

What's up with all the trying to ask real names of people in public? :thumbd:

I understand...Look, I means that people who are intelligent or brilliant who are very good speech and came from elite groups or at top schools like harvard or yale. Like president bush or john f. kennedy or clinton, they were used go ivy league schools. These schools with high advancement and must be genius than normal IQ people, why do they are really used like their parents or family do, being proud and wish to have someone love them from their own school, not dated poverty or not smart deaf people with third grade level reading?

if i go ivy league, it seems chance to find someone but someone do not know deaf culture make look confused. in reality, they interested in someone who is intelligent, wealth, brilliant, and goregous who can afford what they could be for future. but it is not fair for me if i dont go, my friends do then have boyfriends from yale...

is any reason fell in love with anyone who go ivy league but not gallaudet? cuz of beautiful or money from her or family?

:ugh: Do you ever aware that you cannot be accepted into one of those Ivy League schools due to your little poor grammar skills? Actually, there is pretty few Deaf people that did graduated and are currently attending to these Ivy League schools. I met a couple of them (both men). One graduated from Columbia University in NYC, double majored in English and Drama and other one (black) from Harvard. I cannot tell you their names, sorry.

Totally.. I would suggest he needs to work on self-esteem and other priority issues first before trying his hand on women.

What's up with all the trying to ask real names of people in public? :thumbd:

what's your name, Naisho?

Dan Cooper.

Are you from Gallaudet? Is your name Robert Knievel?

Dan Cooper.

Are you from Gallaudet? Is your name Robert Knievel?

Hi Dan Cooper. No I didn't go to Gallaudet. I went to Nürburgring. My name's Bayerische Motoren Werke.

Back