How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling blessed! On our morning walk, someone drove up to me. They had a baby Bulldog , 8 weeks old. I got to hold him in my arms. I enjoyed the baby moment holding this little precious guy in my arms . It 'a my first time holding a baby Bulldog. Mine was sitting with a big smile on her face watching mom hold the baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am feeling blessed! On our morning walk, someone drove up to me. They had a baby Bulldog , 8 weeks old. I got to hold him in my arms. I enjoyed the baby moment holding this little precious guy in my arms . It 'a my first time holding a baby Bulldog. Mine was sitting with a big smile on her face watching mom hold the baby.

I'll bet he was adorable. That must have been a special moment for you.

I'll bet he was adorable. That must have been a special moment for you.

Yes, it was holding this baby EBD his breathing and noise he makes . He was not heavy LOL give him a couple months he will not be able to be held again lol

Yes, it was holding this baby EBD his breathing and noise he makes . He was not heavy LOL give him a couple months he will not be able to be held again lol

That's something you should cherish.

Don't like to whine....went to the Hospital Adm. office to do paperwork for my upcoming surgery...(ear)...soon as I got there, was getting dizzy, eyes blood shot & feeling super weak...they called for an ambulance and took me to the ER...blood pressure very low...which was right around the corner...:roll:...(the bill will hit me soon)...was in there from 10AM until 8:30pm....

Could not believe all the people in the ER...there wasn't enuf rooms for them all, some beds were in the hall...and I actually had to see this older man with nothing on but his underwear...(which were dirty)...nurses too busy to close the curtains....

No indications of a stroke and everything was good after a MRI and a Cscan...they said probably a "virus" and I needed to see my "ear doctor" ASAP.

My intrepretor was there with me and she said..."So many, many people" are Sick...hmmmm
I hope you are better now. :hug:

I've had bouts of vertigo, I'm half convinced the episodes coincide with further degeneration of my hearing. I could be wrong though. And that def doesn't have ANYTHING to do with your problems Angel cuz you don't have progressive loss :D

I just like to hear myself talk. Oh wait, I can't do that ;)

I got vertigo after I was in a bad auto accident I was knocked out cold. It was awful , I had vertigo for half a year when I was younger the doctor think it was from a virus . As you know your hearing does affect your balance so I bet you're right. That is funny what you said about talking to hear yourself. I guess this mean deaf and HOH people are not crazy b/c we don't talk just to hear our self talk and hearing people are crazy .

I have a cold yet again. I seem to pick these up unbelievably easily. This one is especially bad in that I've had a very swollen throat too and am not speaking anything. Thinking this one might warrant a dr visit to rule out strep. I noticed the sore throat 2 days ago, and my hubby is now tonight mentioning the same so he may have picked this up too. Yuck.

I have a cold yet again. I seem to pick these up unbelievably easily. This one is especially bad in that I've had a very swollen throat too and am not speaking anything. Thinking this one might warrant a dr visit to rule out strep. I noticed the sore throat 2 days ago, and my hubby is now tonight mentioning the same so he may have picked this up too. Yuck.

Could it be allergies and not a cold ?

No. I have allergies too and I know the difference between allergies and a cold.

Insomnia!!!!! Tinnitus is actually quiet tonight which is extremely rare. 2am still wide awake.

Maybe you two picked up the bug at the State Fair......

I'm not happy. First, my plans to bring my bicycle tires to the bike store started off badly. Then once I got there, the store owner informed me that I would have to leave the tires at the store, to be picked up tomorrow. That puts a wrench in my plans to get my bike up and running today, and I'm :mad2: but oh well. At least I know they're getting replaced. And the price I'm paying is $14 for the tubes, plus $14 for storage. I felt that was a ripoff.

Very PO'd off. I just discovered a flat tire on one of my bicycles, and that flat was not there this morning when I left. That means something happened to it, and I'm pretty sure I know what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back