How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixed feelings.
Daughter, SIL & grandson have strep and can't come over tomorrow. So dinner is postponed till Sunday. Will probably still cook the turkey breast tomorrow since it's thawed out. Will just reheat it on Sunday. Not a big deal as the dinner was not going to be a big do.
So, sad they're sick but glad I don't have to do dinner tomorrow.

Ahhhh that is sad. Hope they all fell better soon.

Hoy smokes its cold outside!!!!! didnt do myself any favours for forgetting my gloves, hat and winter coat.
pheeeeew
freezin
i'm feelin wicked!!!!!

So very tired...and stuffed....just popped in to say Hello...and think I'll go to bed a little early tonight...All the company just wore me out...but it was a lovely Christmas.

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
So very tired...and stuffed....just popped in to say Hello...and think I'll go to bed a little early tonight...All the company just wore me out...but it was a lovely Christmas.

Me too...

Relieved Christmas is finally over... ready to board my flight to Romania tomorrow! Just going for a few days thankfully, then back to work! I don't want to go back to work... :(

Relieved Christmas is finally over... ready to board my flight to Romania tomorrow! Just going for a few days thankfully, then back to work! I don't want to go back to work... :(

Going all the way to Romania for just a FEW days. Man that is a long trip for just a short time. Have fun, relax, you need some down time.

Wirelessly posted

Me too...

Me three.....I am totally exhausted but it was so worth it. I feel totally blessed that I have such amazing children and family.

Tomorrow I am not doing a single thing.

Going all the way to Romania for just a FEW days. Man that is a long trip for just a short time. Have fun, relax, you need some down time.

19 hour flight.... yeah, it will suck... but if you met my family you'd only spend a few days too! :laugh2: Naw, in all seriousness though I might stay longer depending on how things play out... That's why we only buy One ways. :D

19 hour flight.... yeah, it will suck... but if you met my family you'd only spend a few days too! :laugh2: Naw, in all seriousness though I might stay longer depending on how things play out... That's why we only buy One ways. :D

OMG 19 hours, I couldn't do it. My youngest just got back from visiting her sister in Ireland. Apparently things have changed a lot regarding security on planes. You are now able to use your phones, TSA unwrapped my Waterford Crystal but allowed her on the plane with a giant bottle of Irish whiskey and cigars for her dad. I don't know if this makes me feel safer or happy you can now do this.

OMG 19 hours, I couldn't do it. My youngest just got back from visiting her sister in Ireland. Apparently things have changed a lot regarding security on planes. You are now able to use your phones, TSA unwrapped my Waterford Crystal but allowed her on the plane with a giant bottle of Irish whiskey and cigars for her dad. I don't know if this makes me feel safer or happy you can now do this.

:laugh2: Yes, you're not supposed to have unwrapped gifts or something... which I suppose is understandable. I had a friend send me a picture from inside the plane and I was very confused. The last time I went to Romania ( 6 months ago or so ) I wasn't able to have my phone on. Now a lot of the planes even have Wifi! I was pretty amazed by that. Suppose it's a 50/50 on if I'm nervous about that or happy... :laugh2:

:laugh2: Yes, you're not supposed to have unwrapped gifts or something... which I suppose is understandable. I had a friend send me a picture from inside the plane and I was very confused. The last time I went to Romania ( 6 months ago or so ) I wasn't able to have my phone on. Now a lot of the planes even have Wifi! I was pretty amazed by that. Suppose it's a 50/50 on if I'm nervous about that or happy... :laugh2:

Just a year ago I was not allowed to take my bottle water with me on the plane. Now my daughter carried a HUGE bottle of Irish whiskey, no problem.:hmm:

Romania with her....sounds fun..

It sounds cold ... is your passport ready? If you hurry and catch a late flight to Florida you can catch her before she leaves and go too :D

It will be 20 degrees in Romania... To give you an idea of what Romania is like in the winter time....

:laugh2:

umm...I might not have the right clothes for that...umm..if im freezing do I get hugs?

I think I'm going to be frozen solid, no mobility to give or receive hugs. Pretty sure I'm quarantining myself to the house by the fire place.

nuclear_explosion_atlas_3.jpg

Ahhhhh, warmth.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back