How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got him a portable tv you could say...not sure of name. But he can connext it and play videogames with it. He had wanyed thay one for a while. Plus i cooked...something i never do. Took him to see the hobbit cuz he was exciyed about it and hang out. Made him his favorite cake. Just tried to make his day be a good one.

My birthday is in April hint hint ;)

:laugh2:

I am famous for my poor gift wrapping skills!

Me three ... I usually just use gift bags and stuff things in them with tons of tissue paper ... or get those printed gift boxes with stuff on the top half and just put a bow on it without wrapping

While im horrible cook...i can make any kind of pastries. If there is any in special you like i can make it. But my specialty os this cake called.."pastel de tres leches" so o guess trnaslated in english is..three milk cake?

Sounds like explosive diarrhea to me... For lactose intolerant people that is... Maybe you need the exploding toilet picture. :D

Lol. Im also lactose intolerant. So o just take that one lactose pill thing. But yeaah ill be in need of that explosive bathrom if i dont tske the pill thing

Royally exhausted from no sleep. I have a few gifts to wrap today and Christmas dinner to cook, not to mention laundry to do.

Lazy. Need to get moving here. Looks like "fast food" for breakfast onway to work.

Or tell them to make them for them self!

Or, if they want to know what she's making them for breakfast, she could say what my mom used to tell us about birthday presents etc:

Close your eyes.

What do you see?

Wirelessly posted

Feeling tired and overwhelmed this busy season. That goodness for my next 2 days off. Merry Christmas to you all.

Or tell them to make them for them self!

They would never dare to make that kind of mess in my kitchen.

Daughter is having her cereal. Can't believe she's still awake. Son and mother having oatmeal, me having a rice dish and when hubs gets up, he has cereal.

They would never dare to make that kind of mess in my kitchen.

Daughter is having her cereal. Can't believe she's still awake. Son and mother having oatmeal, me having a rice dish and when hubs gets up, he has cereal.

No reason it has to be more of a mess then if you made them! And if something did spill what is wrong with them cleaning up after themself!

No reason it has to be more of a mess then if you made them! And if something did spill what is wrong with them cleaning up after themself!

I agree! Anyone makes a mess in the kitchen, I yell at them to clean it up!

Well...it's Christmas...and everybody's house is gonna get a little messy and of course "cluttery" especially if they have kids....but adults and kids over 12 should clean after themselves.

Many times I've had friends over for dinner...and they leave and not helping me put away the dirty dishes. Pisses me off...but actually, even if they asked..."do you need any help?"...I would have said..."that's alright"...but still, it's manners that count.

Mixed feelings.
Daughter, SIL & grandson have strep and can't come over tomorrow. So dinner is postponed till Sunday. Will probably still cook the turkey breast tomorrow since it's thawed out. Will just reheat it on Sunday. Not a big deal as the dinner was not going to be a big do.
So, sad they're sick but glad I don't have to do dinner tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back