How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
feeling good after a 4.0 mile run after work. :)

I feel tired, headache and no motivation whatsoever to do house cleaning. Weather, you silly thing changing my moods ._.;

Hubby was getting better but then came home from work sick. I have not caught what he has yet but I am having a real problem with very low BP. Last check it was 89/62 and I am so, so dizzy. These last two weeks have been awful. Hopefully we all get healthy and can have a nice Thanksgiving.

I feel tired but good after a really hard workout at gym. It was awesome but I'm pooped.

Feeling a bit lonely lately.... *sigh* It's not even time to have the "winter blues." :roll:

Feeling better, a little. Sad my Mew mew is feeling alone! Come to me Mew!

Feeling very edgy buying this land where three mountain passes come together. A small Alaskan dream to have a local business in a small town near McKinley Park. I do not plan to do anything with it for a few months but it is a life change just the same.

It is 20 something below zero there Fahrenheit as I type. I plan to build with logs there and at the lake property nearby that I can see McKinley from. I have spent my whole life working toward this.
I enjoy the land around there and seeing the caribou and moose and grizzly bears, lynx, and foxes, in the summer the swans and ducks and geese migrate in to make more of themselves along with other birds. I do not care to shoot these creatures, it has never been my thing. I love to see them and marvel at creation and my tiny spark of consciousness that gets to see it for a while.

It is a place of turbulence and upheaval in the sky, the night time in the depths of winter the northern lights play. Not a warm and fuzzy place but it is the place I live and always come back to.

Exhausted, achy, migraine and I'm not sure what else. Luckily, I have a check-up this morning. Oh Joy!!

New heart medicine. First time I've been able to breathe in about a month.

So better, for the moment at least.

New heart medicine. First time I've been able to breathe in about a month.

So better, for the moment at least.

Glad to hear it Botti....no problem with my heart yet...and it was one of my better days today, too....not as much pain (ears)....

Im feeling scared. Doctors thibk i have cancer again. If so ill need another surgery and chemo. I hope e next test say its nit cnacer

Feeling happy. Found a damaged photograph that I believe came from the tornado in Washington, IL and found the owner on facebook, she was so happy and excited. It came from 160 miles away. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back