How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Feeling loved :) I woke up and there are text messages from mio amor <3

Elated! St. Petersburg with my bf tonight. Whoo Hoo!
icon_razz.gif

Physically, I am in pain for arthritis. But still I am happy to look forward to new season of Switched at Birth beginning tonight! :rockon: Feeling a little tired as sleep was interrupted w/ pain, but taking it easy today.

gettnig over a sinus cold.. dang too much kleenex blown.. hahahah..was supposed to do vhs to dvd work this long labour weekend but damn cold kept me from that.. might do some either tonite or tomorrow but gotta see what up..

Somewhat a quiet day reading- Hannibal Lector's "peaceful childhood" during World War 2. Hopes to explain some of his later behaviour.

Been feeling sort of "bitchy" for a few days!....My closet days of smoking are over (3 days now)...taking a lot of walks with my doggie....and after 2 weeks I'll be going back to the Gym several days a week...looking forward to it.

gettnig over a sinus cold.. dang too much kleenex blown.. hahahah..was supposed to do vhs to dvd work this long labour weekend but damn cold kept me from that.. might do some either tonite or tomorrow but gotta see what up..

Get well sharky!

I feels laid-back and happy...my body is recoverin from my last workout

Besides not wanting to do much of anything, I am just pissed with certain people for their attitudes and unwillingness to forgive.

I am feeling excited, new students, a mix of 2 people in the 60's , 40's and 20's wow! I sure , hope this age group mix works well tonight!

I feel very refreshed and relaxed... I put in fantastic workout yesterday evenly. 315lbs 6 reps, 275lbs 20 reps in two sets, and many more reps.. Too bad I dont have any more weights..Grrrrrrrrrr

Maybe I need a workout with Rio. :giggle:

I'd probably stay in bed all day next day :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back