How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling pretty good. Arthritis not so bad this morning. Enjoying my coffee at the computer. :P

Very achy with all this rain. It finally stopped and looks like we are beginning to dry up for the night. We have rain in our forecast for the next 7-10 days, that always makes me more achy.

I am pretty good seem fine everything!

Well fed. My daughter took me to dinner. :)

Arthritis bothers me more today and feeling "hungover" because of disturbed sleep because of pain. :-o Will be better as I get back on my usual schedule of ibuprofen but just have to be patient.

Harassed, but okay. Little bit of pain, but I can handle it. Lot of weakness, but I will work thru it.

Feeling fine....sinus pressure has subsided. Little flare-up with arthritis in my knee, but otherwise, it's gonna be another beautiful day.

The pain is much less today, finally. Happy about new acquaintances becoming friends, that we met in ASL class. :aw:

completely completely shocked..... this guy makes me sick to my stomach!!!! other than that.. things r going good.

Not too bad. Feeling like I will never get it all done or anything. Sick of rain.

bit of a sh1t day,i suffer insomnia know how ya feel flower.

Feeling great today! Got to finally take a new set of Phonak Naida S IX UPs out for a test drive 30 days!!!! Feel much more in touch with reality. Could be better if still had the old audiologist there tho as this one is a newb and it clearly shows!! But hey I'll get them programmed and tweaked just the way I want them to be after I'm done throwing together a toolset to do just that!:D

The arthritis flare-up is settling down and had a good night's sleep, so feeling pretty good. Looking forward to my T'ai Chi Chih to help with mobility and joints. :P

Feeling relieved.
1) I thought I was going to have a hard time with the school about my daughter needing to leave graduation practice early (for her bf's mom's funeral), but when I called the principal (per the graduation coordinator), she said no problem and offered her condolences (guess she thought it was a family member...she never asked).

2) My daughter finally heard back from the woman at the hospital who had offered to arrange a tour for my daughter (after my daughter had left 2 voice mails). She'll try to arrange a tour for one of the 1st two weeks in June. I think my daughter also said she was asked email her resume and to also bring one with her when she goes on the tour.

3) Now, if only I could feel confident that the assistive listening device issue for gradutaion (and new student orientation at the university) will go smoothly.

Well - I was feeling very good what with a very positive doctor's appointment for me, but it went downhill fast. Hubby went for a walk and I kept holding lunch back until he got back. He never bothered to tell me he was back and was in his mother's room. Then after a filling lunch, he claims I didn't give him enough food, went whining to his mother who then tells me that I need to feed her son better. then, after getting over that, I have to deal with hubby telling me that MIL is upset that I haven't vacuumed yet and to please get it done. Well, I vacuumed right after lunch, got sick, fell 3 times and passed out. I hope to H3LL she is happy now. I am very sore, shaky and weak now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back