How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like I am being held hostage upstairs. Hubby had the carpets cleaned, no where to go!!hahaha

Got a nap today after another night of no sleep. Still, I am exhausted. Seems I need to see the doctor again, but I have an appointment in 3 weeks.

Things are looking up now :) House is a mess though... Thanks to the 5 dawgs (dogs) Lesson learnt today, Do not leave a roll of paper towel on the coffee table.........

Things are looking up now :) House is a mess though... Thanks to the 5 dawgs (dogs) Lesson learnt today, Do not leave a roll of paper towel on the coffee table.........

You have five dawgs livin inside? That sounds very stressful. I have four dogs but they're outside dogs. I live in rural country. Nothing out here but farmland.

Back to the topic...I took a big nap after I watched my Notre Dame football. The game started 9am est. :eek3: Im'a sleepy. :zzz:

One is mine, the rest are roommates's but yes 5 dogs lol. It is indeed stressful sometimes. What type of dogs do you have?

You have five dawgs livin inside? That sounds very stressful. I have four dogs but they're outside dogs. I live in rural country. Nothing out here but farmland.

Back to the topic...I took a big nap after I watched my Notre Dame football. The game started 9am est. :eek3: Im'a sleepy. :zzz:

:laugh2: You're so funny, I almost choked on my drink! Ha! LOL

One is mine, the rest are roommates's but yes 5 dogs lol. It is indeed stressful sometimes. What type of dogs do you have?

rottweiler,black lab and two mixed dogs.. chow/rottweiler

All of them are great watch dogs. :hmm:

rottweiler,black lab and two mixed dogs.. chow/rottweiler

All of them are great watch dogs. :hmm:

Note to self: never think about breaking into DeafTim's house. :shock:

The burglars would have fun at mine... My pug is a vicious licker...

Note to self: never think about breaking into DeafTim's house. :shock:

The burglars would have fun at mine... My pug is a vicious licker...

:lol:

You can call me Tim is fine with me. :cool2:

You trainin your pug to be like you? :P

I am glad you survived, I would hate to be responsible for your death, Jess. D:

No kidding! LOL

I grew up with dogs, I know what you mean! We once ordered pizza only to find out our lab took off with a WHOLE one splitting it with the other dogs while creating a bloody tomato trail as they dragged it all over the house. We were laughing ourselves to death while my mom looked on ready to raise holy hell! LOL

dang O_O smart dog right there.... My family's cat picked up a pound worth of chicken off my dad's dinner plate one time. It was funny when he blamed it on my dog. Cats can be just as sneaky as dogs is.

This is a "feelings" thread, how the heck did we come to talking about dawgs stealing dinners? lol. We are one talented bunch.

Been out of sorts and achy all over, but now for 3 days, I have had a migraine that won't go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back