How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling anxiety. Waiting for medicine to work. Repeating affirmation this too shall pass.

Pretty good :) things have been looking up with my guy friend ;) Have had 2 weeks of really good cash tips cha-ching :) Today when I was talking to a new client and doing my spiel I'm really Hoh *points at hearing aids* I'm not going to understand you when you're face down on the table, but she interrupted me mid spiel to say "oh your hearing aids are so pretty". That was super nice :)
yep feeling pretty good, going to fix a a disaronno and I'm going to feel mighty fine

Ill never take ativan again...that shit is addictive. I was prescribed a bottle of them. Believe it or not, deafness cause anxiety.

Right now, I feel grumpy. :lol: I was outside tuhday.. doin man things.

Ill never take ativan again...that shit is addictive. I was prescribed a bottle of them. Believe it or not, deafness cause anxiety.

Right now, I feel grumpy. :lol: I was outside tuhday.. doin man things.

ativan is very very addictive...that's why I stopped lol.

it's human nature to feel anxious when you're not really "involved" or included socially. so being deaf, not hearing everything...or in my case, not everything (and feeling very awkward) is definitely a bummer when the convo goes towards me :(.

ativan is very very addictive...that's why I stopped lol.

it's human nature to feel anxious when you're not really "involved" or included socially. so being deaf, not hearing everything...or in my case, not everything (and feeling very awkward) is definitely a bummer when the convo goes towards me :(.

:lol:

I know it's very darn addictive..and good for you. That stuff just knocked me out. :eek3: I just wanted more and more.

I know how you feel,man...feel being left out and not be able to do anything about it and ppl dont care...it's tough. Some ppl understand what we deal with and those ppl are awesome..They put a smile on my face.

Sluggish....lack of a good night's sleep. Looks like it's gonna be a nice & sunny day tho'....

I would like to bring my chair and ebook and just sit in your cubicle reading. :wave:

:wave: Bring a sweater or snuggly, just in case you need it.

I just went for my lunchtime walk and enjoyed the "hot", sunny weather.

Now back in the freezer. :(

Not been feeling very well for a few days. Not trying to moan about it too much, so I didn't bring it up. Been this way for about a week. Nothing stays down, joints all achy, muscles all achy, head all stuffed up, but no sneezing or coughing and no fever. It's not a cold or anything like that. No energy at all. No sleep at all.

Feeling BLAH...really wanted to go to the rib cook off in Reno this weekend. Quite a few family members go every year. But, hubby is still moving the kids and then need to finish our kitchen this weekend. Labor Day weekend and temperatures around 90 is amazing. I am so, so ready for some fun!!!!! Hope all of you can enjoy this long weekend!!!!!

Feeling a little depressed. It's the 3rd anniv of my husband's passing and I'm feeling lonely.

Feeling a little depressed. It's the 3rd anniv of my husband's passing and I'm feeling lonely.

Sorry LoveBlue that is really sad. Your such a wonderful, happy person he was very lucky. Hope you feel better soon.

Oh, so sorry to see this. We also had year 3 for FIL's passing and MIL was just beside herself.

Hope you begin to feel better real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back