How are you feeling today? Part II

awesome. which school do you interpreting for? HS ? JHS? I am very relaxed now, I need a drink. lol
Vocational training program like automotive, cosmetology etc.. It’s fun!

Feeling upbeat as well. My truck was stolen a few days ago but the police found it.
It turned out my friends remained true. :)

i should be grateful instead of complaining. not many have food to eat. we are truly blessed to have food to eat. and thanks!:angel:

I DO NOT ,repeat, I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO WORK TODAY, UGH, PERHAPS IT WILL BE A FAST DAY! :D

annoyed.

:P

(at my code not workingggggg on my personal project, at the job hunt even though it's only been a month and a half, and the fact that I feel like I've done a 180 since I got home from Utah (mood wise etc).

I am up and about, eating my breakfast, I got to open today, on a good note, its always fast throughout the days when I do the openings in the mornings :D

Bored out of my gourd. Waiting for a friend to get off work, so we can chit chat.

Bored out of my gourd. Waiting for a friend to get off work, so we can chit chat.

I sometimes feel that way at work. Since, my deaf student took summer off no classes to interpret. I have a deaf class on campus and they keep me busy from time to time . They participated in a job fair today and visited the FedEx booth. That was fun! The company is deaf friendly.

I sometimes feel that way at work. Since, my deaf student took summer off no classes to interpret. I have a deaf class on campus and they keep me busy from time to time . They participated in a job fair today and visited the FedEx booth. That was fun! The company is deaf friendly.
Sounds like you are enjoying your job.

Feels a little irritated Wins 10 update ruined everything. Had to fix stupid issues.
I do not like windows 10 at all. I still wished I had my windows 7!
still feeling tired, neeeed moreeee sleeeep

Nosy fsamily nearly ruined a nice dinner, I am collected and plan to have a serious conversation this morning.

Back