How are you feeling today? Part II

Feeling good, just keeping busy! I had a nice work break chatting with my favorite friend.

All this talk about food makes me want Garlic Cheese Knots and Buffalo wings while I watch my movie. I might go! (They don’t deliver here :( )
Ooo that sounds good, if you go , take a bite for me too!! :D what movie you gonna watch?

I am feeling productive even though, I want to be lazy . I have no idea how this got bold? Using my phone .

I am feeling productive even though, I want to be lazy . I have no idea how this got bold? Using my phone .
You can always “edit” and take out the /b coding. You must’ve clicked the “B” near the top by accident.

I feel the same way, i ended up coming home early today from work. I wasnt feeling good then, now I feel a bit better. :D

I feel the same way, i ended up coming home early today from work. I wasnt feeling good then, now I feel a bit better. :D

I have been working too much. I am the only interpreter at work and things get crazy. It’s summer school and I am bit relaxed at work. Take it easy and enjoy your evening.

You can always “edit” and take out the /b coding. You must’ve clicked the “B” near the top by accident.

That’s probably it. Technology gotta love it sometimes you hate it lol

I have been working too much. I am the only interpreter at work and things get crazy. It’s summer school and I am bit relaxed at work. Take it easy and enjoy your evening.
awesome. which school do you interpreting for? HS ? JHS? I am very relaxed now, I need a drink. lol

awesome. which school do you interpreting for? HS ? JHS? I am very relaxed now, I need a drink. lol
I could use a drink too. :lol: but I’m working somewhat, and I’m not supposed to be drinking anyway!

Back