How are you feeling today? Part II

I have 2 conditions that cause chronic pain...I'm hoping physical therapy will help some today.

^^^ What are you exciting? Probably Super Bowl? :dunno:

I feel like I was run over by a truck. Today was a truly exhausting day and I will be goldbricking tomorrow. Woot.

I feel like I was run over by a truck. Today was a truly exhausting day and I will be goldbricking tomorrow. Woot.
I hope you are feeling better today.

I am feeling like a million bucks!

A bit depressed lately. Missing my kids and work has been a lot of stress. Not so much about the work load, but just the number of people that have disappeared. And there doesn't seem to be an end in site of people terminated or people who leave on their own. I'm even to the point of leaving. I'm comfortable with the job, but we've lost a lot of good people which makes it harder to get things done. Plus the long hours, I just haven't enjoyed much of anything in a while and not much to look forward to. I canceled a big vacation I had been planning for months just because work is at that point where if I took it, I'd be in the hole on vacation time. I didn't want to be fired or quit and have to pay back the time.

A bit depressed lately. Missing my kids and work has been a lot of stress. Not so much about the work load, but just the number of people that have disappeared. And there doesn't seem to be an end in site of people terminated or people who leave on their own. I'm even to the point of leaving. I'm comfortable with the job, but we've lost a lot of good people which makes it harder to get things done. Plus the long hours, I just haven't enjoyed much of anything in a while and not much to look forward to. I canceled a big vacation I had been planning for months just because work is at that point where if I took it, I'd be in the hole on vacation time. I didn't want to be fired or quit and have to pay back the time.
I hope that you can work out something that will give you peace.

I hope that you can work out something that will give you peace.
Thanks, really think I'm going to wind up changing jobs and relocating. I'll talk to my boss more about it, but he's locked in with what he can do. He's done a lot for me over the years, and they just had kid #5 in the past couple of hours, so not the best time to bring it up. LOL. They've done home birth for all of them, so I'm sure it's pretty frantic there!!

Thanks, really think I'm going to wind up changing jobs and relocating. I'll talk to my boss more about it, but he's locked in with what he can do. He's done a lot for me over the years, and they just had kid #5 in the past couple of hours, so not the best time to bring it up. LOL. They've done home birth for all of them, so I'm sure it's pretty frantic there!!
Yes, it might be busy there. :lol:

I am pretty sore from gym yesterday and putting brakes on daughter's new used car. Who invented calipers that you have to screw them back vs a C clamp? And not enjoying feeling my ear throb

I just called people out for saying "retard" and "tard" at end of words on FB, that's enough.

I am feeling tired , it's raining outside .

Someone said about ignore list is growing - it isn't necessary to publicize your ignore list and it looks like you are trolling and picking a fight.

That's not cool, need to stop it.

Back