How are you feeling today? Part II

:tears:I offer you a :hug:too, AC, so very sorry....it sucks...

Very heartbroken after my cat's death 2 nights ago. It was totally unexpected. I hate this right before Christmas.

Oh wow, I'm very sorry about your cat passed away. :(

Just curious, how old were your cat?

I hope she's doing better .

Thank you, my mother's getting there. Yesterday her blood pressure dropped to a hundred every time she stood up so today she saw the doctor for more tests. All is well, and for now, she just needs time to heal to rest. Christmas will be low key here but I'm incredibly grateful that my mother is home.

Mixed feelings. The latest contractor in our group, who's supposed to be my "replacement" so I can start working on other projects was let go this afternoon. It was not a surprise to me or one of my teammates as we felt the writing was on the wall.
Though I'm sorry the guy lost his job, especially this time of the year, I'm not sad he was let go.

Very heartbroken after my cat's death 2 nights ago. It was totally unexpected. I hate this right before Christmas.

Very sorry to hear this...we lost one of our cats over the summer just before the holiday in July. He was such a sweet cat and so special. I feel for you - our pets are such a large part of our home and family and it's worse when it happens around Christmas. I miss my pets...all I've lost, most around this time...hang in there.

Thank you, my mother's getting there. Yesterday her blood pressure dropped to a hundred every time she stood up so today she saw the doctor for more tests. All is well, and for now, she just needs time to heal to rest. Christmas will be low key here but I'm incredibly grateful that my mother is home.
Glad she's home for Christmas. I agree, she needs plenty of rest and enjoy her time at home to heal . Merry Christmas to you and your family !

Mixed feelings. The latest contractor in our group, who's supposed to be my "replacement" so I can start working on other projects was let go this afternoon. It was not a surprise to me or one of my teammates as we felt the writing was on the wall.
Though I'm sorry the guy lost his job, especially this time of the year, I'm not sad he was let go.

Yikes.. that's bad. I know the feeling of being laid off right before Christmas (well 2 weeks before...). Hopefully they'll find s a replacement soon...

I am feeling festive . Sparkling drink in one hand, dancing around with Christmas lights:cheers:

Oh someone say, open presents? :gorgeous2:

Better after a good nap from the headache I had earlier in the day.

tired and feeling cold all day at pre-super bowl in George Brown Convention. Standing by next to the exit doors which the cold draft blowing all day. I was at the booth for FedEx to ship for the customers to ship the packages. i hate it so bad because i don't care about the football thing... don't criticized me. thanks for your respect.

tired and feeling cold all day at pre-super bowl in George Brown Convention. Standing by next to the exit doors which the cold draft blowing all day. I was at the booth for FedEx to ship for the customers to ship the packages. i hate it so bad because i don't care about the football thing... don't criticized me. thanks for your respect.

Right on, not everyone love football. ;)

Back