How are you feeling today? Part II

I'm disappointed about my grandma and I had notorious difficult time to deal with her today. She will going be 80 years old next year and the communication is nearly impossible. I'm worried that she may have dementia and my families seem not care about her. They tends to avoid to see neurologist, so opt to see psychiatrist instead. I know that she has bad addiction with Xanax since 1970s.

Tomorrow is my birthday, so feel free to create a thread or congratulate here.

I can't believe that time flies fast, I will going be 29 tomorrow and 30 in next year.

I'm disappointed about my grandma and I had notorious difficult time to deal with her today. She will going be 80 years old next year and the communication is nearly impossible. I'm worried that she may have dementia and my families seem not care about her. They tends to avoid to see neurologist, so opt to see psychiatrist instead. I know that she has bad addiction with Xanax since 1970s.

Tomorrow is my birthday, so feel free to create a thread or congratulate here.
Sorry about your grandmother. :(

I hope that you have a wonderful birthday. :)

We'll I'm home now from the hospital. My mother is still there with my father watching over her. They've admitted her the ICU with pneumonia and very low sodium so she'll be there over night. We're all anxious and nervous at this point....

Laura

Laura, can understand the difficulties we have when our loved ones are sick and in the hospital, especially this time of year. Sending prayers to you and your family for a quick recovery for your mom.

I'm feeling happy. Excited I got all my Christmas shopping done today. Hubby had today off all the way through Monday. Tonight we drove through this amazing light show at our church. They get 3000+ cars a night drive through it. Then we drove through a close neighborhood that really decks the houses out. I couldn't believe how many people were walking, sidewalks were packed. Tomorrow, finish wrapping, clean house....grocery shopping on Friday's than we host Christmas Eve Dinner here. Hope I don't run out of energy

We'll I'm home now from the hospital. My mother is still there with my father watching over her. They've admitted her the ICU with pneumonia and very low sodium so she'll be there over night. We're all anxious and nervous at this point....

Laura
I hope she's doing better .

In pain...I was carrying heavy gifts for my two teacher aides and my shoulder is now in searing hot pain. Crazy.

Chipper!....got some sleep (for a change)...and the sun is out again today, hence yesterday was so cloudy, a little windy and cold. Done with my shopping (I hope)...gearing up for a lot of cooking for Xmas dinner at my son's house....My doggie and her favorite squirrel were again playing "tag" this AM when I let her out for her pee-pee...Cute to watch.

Very heartbroken after my cat's death 2 nights ago. It was totally unexpected. I hate this right before Christmas.

Back