How are you feeling today? Part II

Sono, Sono - they eat PAPER.

They eat polysaccharides which is cellulose which is ... PAPER.

Cellulose is the most abundant organic molecule on earth, since it is the main component of plant cell walls. Wood, paper, and cotton are the most common forms of cellulose
https://www.chem.wisc.edu/deptfiles/genchem/netorial/modules/biomolecules/modules/carbs/carb6.htm

You didn't knew, and it's okay. Just for chrissake stop digging yourself deeper and deeper.

Fuzzy
why don't you get a life outside of the computer for once. they eat some paper if you read it, they don't actually eat the paper its what the paper is made from, so they don't target the actual paper if you read it you might not miss that.

:hug:hope the weeks go by quick for you, AC! I remember how it was when I broke my arm <both bones> and how challenging that was, with 2 dogs at the time too-

hope your medical appt. went or going ok, RR and good luck with the aftermath of that flood, hope things resolve there ok!

why don't you get a life outside of the computer for once. they eat some paper if you read it, they don't actually eat the paper its what the paper is made from, so they don't target the actual paper if you read it you might not miss that.

my gosh... - you CAN'T stop yourself.... :giggle:

so, if they eat the actual PAGES from the actual BOOK made from WOOD do they eat the PAPER or the WOOD that BOOK is made from?
whichever??

Fuzzy

images

My fault folks. Apologies! It was a house centipede not a silverfish. Please see photos:
Silverfish
12354225_f496.jpg

House centipede:
photo_400093_thumb.jpg

Back