How are you feeling today? Part II

My flu morphed into pneumonia even though I had both a flu and pneumonia shot...
Bummer! :(

I saw on the news that this year's flu vaccine was not as effective, especially for older adults.

That's very disappointing about the shot for pneumonia.

Take your time recovering from this double whammy.

My flu morphed into pneumonia even though I had both a flu and pneumonia shot...

Hope you take time to rest and feel better. My son mentioned this at lunch today about the severity of the flu and the fact that this ones is not covered. It seems virulent and is taking a toll. My kiddos go back to school on Monday and I am pretty sure they will be sick before the week is over. :-(

I saw on the news that this year's flu vaccine was not as effective, especially for older adults.

Hope you take time to rest and feel better. My son mentioned this at lunch today about the severity of the flu and the fact that this ones is not covered. It seems virulent and is taking a toll. My kiddos go back to school on Monday and I am pretty sure they will be sick before the week is over. :-(
Thanks for the good sentiments, all.

MelissaWatt, I hope your kids manage to avoid it. It really is nasty this year.

Thanks for the good sentiments, all.

MelissaWatt, I hope your kids manage to avoid it. It really is nasty this year.

I hope so to, it was really ugly here when the boys got the H1N1 flu. If it get in our house, one will likely end up in the ER with his asthma. I am already proactive with the in and outs of company who walk through my house. You Bleaching my house down -- eek!

I hope so to, it was really ugly here when the boys got the H1N1 flu. If it get in our house, one will likely end up in the ER with his asthma. I am already proactive with the in and outs of company who walk through my house. You Bleaching my house down -- eek!

Yes, I have asthma too, and that is exactly what happens when I get the flu.

Thinking of you, feel better soon, sure hope no further complications.

Thanks, I hope so too. Watching the news, and it makes me really nervous as they are reporting several flu deaths in my state.

I'm not usually a hypochondriac, but when the medical professionals tell you , important not to get the flu or pneumonia, and then I get them, I am fast becoming one! :lol:

I'm glad that you can go home. I hope that you will have a smooth adjustment to the new group. :)

Yes of course... it is pretty adjustment to group home roles. it is feeling better.

It is careful on group home rules strictly.
Good luck! Hope you are happy in your new group home.
I was very wellness. It is awful on group home past. I rid people. I think so feeling better. I stay away people. I protection safe

that post for smithtre

I back on here sometimes on posts. often. I can do.

Thanks, I hope so too. Watching the news, and it makes me really nervous as they are reporting several flu deaths in my state.

I'm not usually a hypochondriac, but when the medical professionals tell you , important not to get the flu or pneumonia, and then I get them, I am fast becoming one! :lol:

That is scary, don't blame you for being concerned.

yuck... feel better Botts!

I did get a flu shot too back in October I think it was. Hopefully this won't get any worse. Some of my family did get sick after Christmas so something's been going around...

I saw something about that on FB too- some are 'yelling at their doc' because of it... Not the doctors' fault that the flu vaccine isn't exactly working as expected this year...:(

Stay well and safe everybody :)

I'm glad you're home, Bott! Do you like chicken soup? Wish I could bring you some....feel better SOON!

Travis,:wave: good wishes for the new group home!:hug:

As for me, I'm on my way into work on a snowy, slippery day. I drive about maybe 60 miles, I think, altogether.
The job is closer to where I used to live.
One of the people I work with used to be a teacher in Special Ed. and she remembers a small bit of ASL so sometimes we can sign, just a little. It's a relief for me then.

I'm worried though as a few times I put wrong prices on things and mixed up the numbers for the expiration dates, the latter of which resulted in a huge blow-up at me by one of the owners. I feel like I always do everything wrong.

Back