How are you feeling today? Part II

OH HELL NO! NONONONONONONO!

OhCrap.png

I frequently yell at my bro that I shouldn't have to teach him how to be clean especially at his age because it's pathetic. He's 31 years old! I told him that he doesn't need to be a clean freak like me. just a "common sense" clean is all I'm asking. a basic level. he's improving in some areas. it's a work in progress.

biggest areas he needs to work on are the clothes, bathroom, and kitchen.

I wonder if my daughter will improve her cleaning habits when she gets her own place. My ex hubby doesn't discipline her to keep her areas clean, I guess. That's what she says but I am not there so I don't have his side on the issue so I am not going to judge.

ha ha ^^^ Jiro and Shel90 My house is not exaclty fithly but disorganized. We have so MANY stuffs. We have been cutting down on stuff. Cats hairs are everywhere that house has bad vent. I try to keep up cleaning up due to the bad ventiation. Kitchen MUST be CLEAN at all time. Shower must be CLEAN all the time. Im ready to move out but waiting for kids to finish high school.

I can't stand disorganization or clutter. Maybe it's because I had an engineer father. He set the example and passed down the genes. :giggle:

Love my P-Touch labeler, color-coded clothing closets, organized sock and undies bureau drawers, and Rubbermaid bins. :lol:

I can't stand disorganization or clutter. Maybe it's because I had an engineer father. He set the example and passed down the genes. :giggle:

Love my P-Touch labeler, color-coded clothing closets, organized sock and undies bureau drawers, and Rubbermaid bins. :lol:

I used to be that way and miss it! Two little-tinies and a growing belly make the floor a little more messy than I like!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I am lucky my dog does not mind if get behind on my housekeeping. My head is really hurting , it was so cold out today and got it to my head and I trouble walking . This feel like someone kicked the right side of my head.

I cant stand disorganization nor clutter either. Everything MUST be in their place and I don't collect a lot. I keep things simple but with 3 kids and a husband who loves to collect Star Wars crap in the house, it is so hard.

I used to be that way and miss it! Two little-tinies and a growing belly make the floor a little more messy than I like!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Even as a kid, my room was ALWAYS clean and organized. My mom doesn't know why I have been that way since I was 5 years old.

ha ha ^^^ Jiro and Shel90 My house is not exaclty fithly but disorganized. We have so MANY stuffs. We have been cutting down on stuff. Cats hairs are everywhere that house has bad vent. I try to keep up cleaning up due to the bad ventiation. Kitchen MUST be CLEAN at all time. Shower must be CLEAN all the time. Im ready to move out but waiting for kids to finish high school.

My best friend in PA collects knick knacks and her house is so tiny. Now, it is too crowded because of all the junk she has in the house. I do not have a collection because of that reason.

I need to borrow Reba. I only have two rooms technically in this house but still quite disorganized..and boxes being stored.. I'd love to go through it all but would rather do it on my own terms without my parent(s) hovering and in my OWN place.

Not sure that's gonna happen anytime soon though..crossing fingers the new years will bring something better.

pic of the Scream,Husband and me constant arguing this week,i put it down to a virus

I had medication. Better lithium.bettet cause 600mg really strong. cause alots of really chemical. It alots alikes pretty relaxing soo. Today was discharge go home new.group home.

I had medication. Better lithium.bettet cause 600mg really strong. cause alots of really chemical. It alots alikes pretty relaxing soo. Today was discharge go home new.group home.
I'm glad that you can go home. I hope that you will have a smooth adjustment to the new group. :)

Good luck! Hope you are happy in your new group home.

I am feeling a little off today with the weather being cloudy. Thinking of things I should do or need to do. Rather keep a few things to do per day so I don't get anxious.

Back