How are you feeling today? Part II

Rio

Patriots Rock!
Premium Member
I am feeling productive even though, I want to be lazy . I have no idea how this got bold? Using my phone .

AlleyCat

I am feeling productive even though, I want to be lazy . I have no idea how this got bold? Using my phone .
You can always “edit” and take out the /b coding. You must’ve clicked the “B” near the top by accident.

Reactions: Rio

peekaboo

I feel the same way, i ended up coming home early today from work. I wasnt feeling good then, now I feel a bit better. :D

Reactions: Rio

Rio

Patriots Rock!
Premium Member
I feel the same way, i ended up coming home early today from work. I wasnt feeling good then, now I feel a bit better. :D
I have been working too much. I am the only interpreter at work and things get crazy. It’s summer school and I am bit relaxed at work. Take it easy and enjoy your evening.

peekaboo

I have been working too much. I am the only interpreter at work and things get crazy. It’s summer school and I am bit relaxed at work. Take it easy and enjoy your evening.
awesome. which school do you interpreting for? HS ? JHS? I am very relaxed now, I need a drink. lol