How are you feeling today? Part II

Slow. I am not eager. I am not enthusiastic. Must be time for nonstop violent physical exercise like putting on work clothes and thinking about working in the yard some. Chug chug woo woo

I am feeling good! Keeping up with my activity tracker . I walk almost 3 miles in a day. It’s awesome how many steps I take from morning to evening.

I am feeling happy! I got to meet TSO ( Trans-Siberian Orchestra) last night . Amazing show!

My ears are hurting, they have been doing that on an off lately. I don't know why.

why?

i am stuffed because of pasta..i really need to move around ..urgh *heavy*
Dont get me wrong, I just wished that we all deafies could live closer together and have a one deaf/hoh community where we all are ONE. and not have any hearing around us. I think we are better off without them. JS. Sorry guys. I am just ranting over here

Dont get me wrong, I just wished that we all deafies could live closer together and have a one deaf/hoh community where we all are ONE. and not have any hearing around us. I think we are better off without them. JS. Sorry guys. I am just ranting over here

you mean, you feeling left out ? thats woul be pretty cool. back then there was a campus for hoh and deaf, and someone who have voice problems. thats was time, i was feeling great, too great. its was like deaf village. Almost everybody could use sign language. i get you :D

Back