How are you feeling today? Part II

Oh, no! I'm sorry that wasn't the news you were expecting. :(
Thank you sweetie. I was not expecting that either. The ortho said the ligaments between the fibula and tibia is also torn. So it's really not all that good! But I've managed all this time so I'll be ok. :)

Thank you sweetie. I was not expecting that either. The ortho said the ligaments between the fibula and tibia is also torn. So it's really not all that good! But I've managed all this time so I'll be ok. :)

Ouch AC! I think you and my daughter should go bowling! :lol: She flipped over trying to get out of her car seat. I swear she's out to scare me senseless! :shock: Get well soon! :hug:

Ouch AC! I think you and my daughter should go bowling! :lol: She flipped over trying to get out of her car seat. I swear she's out to scare me senseless! :shock: Get well soon! :hug:
Thank you honey. And frankly I think your daughter would do better than I. I love bowling but I totally suck at it! Lol

Lol. That big spider is long gone.
So, you think. They have a plan..ya know just lurking til you come by. Oh, I will admit that I hate silverfish (house centipedes) I actually broke my middle toe trying to kung-fu kick one off the wall. I forgot I did not have shoes on.
4532534+_04216edb015f325c8b7bf2d568eb534c.jpg
busted toe.jpg

Oh shut it. Do you not feel any empathy for some one who gave herself a black eye and then broke her leg? Shame on you.

Oh shut it. Do you not feel any empathy for some one who gave herself a black eye and then broke her leg? Shame on you.
Not cool. Calling me heartless. Pair of glasses would have solved all your issues. For me, it would have been a pair of shoes. I accept my mistake, why cant you? And I forgive you too.

Not cool. Calling me heartless. Pair of glasses would have solved all your issues. For me, it would have been a pair of shoes. I accept my mistake, why cant you? And I forgive you too.
Alright. I will get myself some big bug eyed glasses. I apologize.

Coke bottles are the new "in thang".
The thing is I don't think many are attracted to that. I will just have to fling them off at the right time, i guess that's what I'll have to do.

So, you think. They have a plan..ya know just lurking til you come by. Oh, I will admit that I hate silverfish (house centipedes) I actually broke my middle toe trying to kung-fu kick one off the wall. I forgot I did not have shoes on.
4532534+_04216edb015f325c8b7bf2d568eb534c.jpg
View attachment 23656
Ouch!

Coke bottles are the new "in thang".

They were never the 'in thang' especially if one wore them as a kid from 2 to somewhere in their 20s before lens implant surgery.

So sorry.. not sucking it up buttercup. It puts a dent in your social life no matter how nice or 'cool' you are.

Oh my god, silverfish is very gross, but I'm glad that I never see them in my life.

They were never the 'in thang' especially if one wore them as a kid from 2 to somewhere in their 20s before lens implant surgery.

So sorry.. not sucking it up buttercup. It puts a dent in your social life no matter how nice or 'cool' you are.
I had no idea that saying "buttercup" would summon you.

Oh my god, silverfish is very gross, but I'm glad that I never see them in my life.
I've seen them, not so much where we live now but up North. They like to hide in the pages of old photo albums and yearbooks. They're icky but not so bad as Palmetto bugs. :lol:

I vaguely remember seeing Silverfish...in NC...or maybe Florida (not sure)...what do they eat?...

I vaguely remember seeing Silverfish...in NC...or maybe Florida (not sure)...what do they eat?...
They eat children. My 1st encounter with one was when I was a wee one in the bathtub and one fell into the tub with me! Big panic attack! I jumped out as if there was a snapping turtle in the tub with me!

Back