How am I feel.....

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
I do not know how can I feel about this issue..

First of all, When I searched for my birth mother for longest time, when I was teenager 16 yrs old started to searching.

Until Recently,I'm 34 yrs old. Birth mother and birth sister were found me on internet (Canadianadoptionregistery) and excitied to seeing them.

It's 100% match information about my b-mom's info and mine too. Exchange pictures.. Oh my my.......god.. Extactly looking like me..

When I left from my hometown and to look forward meeting my birth mom at Via Rail train station in Toronto,Ontario. on Sept 26th 2003.

I was so happy and hugged my birth mom and sister too.. Joyful tears each together and hang around for wknd.

Somehow, I was stayed at my birth mother's place. I spotted different styles of rainbow.. I felt and knew there must be my b-mom is gay.
I felt confused and upsetting. I have to accept and move on..
As long, She is still my mom anyway.

We went to DeafExpo reason to encourge my birth families willing to get know more about Deaf Culture stuff etc etc.. few hours later, My bmom exhausted and went to coffee shop and want sit. She asked me, I really need to talk you very important. I was said, Oh okay.. sure go on mom. My birth mom said.. I have to be honest with you.. who am I.. I jumped colusion (sp), I know who r u!!! You're gay. My bmom sudden surprised and how do you know? I was explained to her, how am I knowing about you're gay ? I can see tooooooooo many signs of rainbow all over the wall and stuffs too. My birth mom said, oh.. right.. are you still mad at me being am I gay? I told her, NO, as long you wanted to be happy.. Go for it. I'm not mad at you, because you're still my mother anyway. I have to accept.

Not easy for me because my feeling still mixed about this. Inside my heart still broke but have to accept. Who she is..

Her lover really so awesome nice to me and treat me very good many different things and willing accept who am I Deaf. She really happy to learn sign langagues. My birth families are big now.. I'm very happy have reunion birth families. I still keep contact my adoptee families too.

:cool:

I am proud of you being there for your birth mom. Many kids not approved but some would approved. I not surpirised about it because I been watch lot of gay/striaght ppl abt adopted and birth families on tv program few times. Some is rough and some are loyal. :D

i agree with MizzDeaf's comments and im proud of u Bullym0m for accepting ur mom for who she is and realize that shes happy --

ur story is quite common im sure Bullym0m -- u are a good kid (even tho now ofc u are an adult LOL -- we all are kids to our parents LOL) -- hope ur relationship with ur biological mom grows as u 2 take the opportunity to get to know eachother and find out family history and etc

Thanks.. both of you guys... :)
No matter what.. as Long I still stick with my birth mom, who she is..

Happy to gathering birth relatives' history and past stuff... To get them know more.. :)

:) yes Bullym0m -- at least u got the opportunity to find her and u 2 are on great terms with eachother -- grab that chance and get to know them more! u are blessed with both families that loves u! :D

Hi,

Thanks to somebody searching for me on a registry on the Internet (me being registered in several registries, as well as my online birth info webpage), I found my birth aunt. Through her, I found my birth mother. And through her, I found my birth father. All live separately. Not to mention 3 birth siblings and something like 13 birth cousins! Took me over 2 years until I met my birth father as well since he lives in SaltSpring off Vancouver. Flew there for a week and had a great time down there, as well as sightseeing.

In case you ask, the immediate birth family (parents and siblings) already know. Not a problem around here. Hey, it's Canada.

Last edited:
Hi you all...it is a very good and interesting read in here -- all about adoption and how everyone reacted when finding out their parents aren't your biological parents, but adoptive and so forth.

I know I will not understand exactly what emotions you went through -- I was born and raised in a family who gave birth to me and my sister.

I'm just glad to see that you both are doing well and healthy, happy and in your adulthood....and finding the joy of meeting your biological family. :)

never lose touch

Never lose touch with your adopted family they really are kind people to take on such a huge resposiblity as a child not of their own. A mother is someone who loves you and teaches you and protects you, comforts you. So respect your b-mom but rememeber where you came from... never forget where you came from.....
It's all exciting and new but you just have to keep in mind the way things were before you found he.
And about your b-mom being gay, so WHAT? So what if she has blonde or brown hair? So what if she's not very pretty but she's a hell of a w-o-m-a-n. Nothing counts, that shouldn't matter. When you see your mom you shouldn't be seeing gay that's really none of your business actually... what matter's is you found her and now you have two mans..... (smiles)

Last edited:
Yeah, Doesn't matter as long I still love my mom.. She is gay.. So what..
Their choice.. ain't mine.. As long I want be there for my birth family :)

I'm very pretty happy. They are coming over my place this wknd for Thanksgiving Day (Early). It's Canada.. :)

I know Thanksgiving day USA is.. NOVEMBER..

I appluad with you...Mark Rejoion... found your own birth relatives.. Congrats to you... :)

Back