How about this... Big Brother reality show with only deafies in the same house?

Liza

Reaction score
LOL For some reason I find this amusing. Why not?!

Omg.... someone write to MTV quick!
You gonna sign up, Jeep? ;) You'll have my support. LOL

Not for me...but if someone else volunteers, I will watch the show. :) I got enough drama at work with my deaf coworkers! LOL!

If that would happen, hearies would then be forced to watch 'captions' or 'listen to an oral interpreter' as well as having an interest with learning, understanding, etc., our world/culture. :D

~RR

If this happened, then all the deafies would end up backstabbing each other.

If this happened, then all the deafies would end up backstabbing each other.

Yeah that could happen but even though, without the big brother type of thing, backstabbing already does exists. Regardless if it's deaf or hearing, it exists everywhere.

awww, Jeep, you are so cute. And you aint that bad looking either! I admit i am also camera shy!

Vampy and Jolie, that would be the fun in watching such a show..... lol

Vampy and Jolie, that would be the fun in watching such a show..... lol

Haha, Yeah it would be fun to watch it but only if it goes too far - uh oh, it is not going to be good. :lol:

LOL Jolie!!!!!!!
Oh boy, you said it.... but it would be a great educational experience for anyone watching it???

We Deafies do have our drama... I think that makes us very human and it would demystify the deaf thing for others.

haha, now I would definitely watch that!

But how about this: throw in one hearing person who doesn't know any signs and has limited exposure to deaf people...haha! talk about your drama!

I'll love to be on Big Brother but I'm also camera shy too, I might giggle the entire time. :giggle:

And I bet the captions would still misrepresent what the person said!

I watch Big Brother reality show too and it would be nice to see deaf people on it.

I think they should put two deafs in the house together unknowingly and see what happens, lol.

Count me in! I will love being on a show (psst...get an excuse out of reality with bills, kids, work, etc.) I'd love to lay around and gripe.

Back