Hovrs' Mvp

yes, I remembered that I had called Pinky in vp in few week ago when Sorenson installer fixed it . that was sound fine. In few days vp server was down. Her husband was angry for this installer. I told her to write complaint report to Sorenson Co. She wants another installer to fix it again.

The husband doesn't need to be angry with the installer, if the server was down, it is not the installer's fault.. need to notify the support to get the server fixed. Viable have had server problems and got it fixed quickily.

I was told that if I do get an MVP then the Soreseon will take away our VP 200 away cuz that we are not supposed to have other Relay Video service .I was baffled. I dunno if it is true or not.

I was told that if I do get an MVP then the Soreseon will take away our VP 200 away cuz that we are not supposed to have other Relay Video service .I was baffled. I dunno if it is true or not.

That's BS

True, maybe. Hovrs, Viable, Csdvrs, etc have worked with 10-digital phone numbers network server before December 31, 2008 but I never hear about no word from Sorenson. If you have both of MVP and Sorenson VP, you have own purple number as 10-digital phone number. Sorenson may refuse to get this own purple numbers because they won't lose VRS. If they may refuse to follow FCC rule, I will trash out Sorenson VP.

Sell it at $1,000 each. HA

Be careful to sell it - If you look on bottom side of videophone. It says "Property of Sorenson". It means you dont own it 100%!!!! Sorenson can go after you for selling the product.

Smiles. I hate to be the party pooper here!

Be careful to sell it - If you look on bottom side of videophone. It says "Property of Sorenson". It means you dont own it 100%!!!! Sorenson can go after you for selling the product.

Smiles. I hate to be the party pooper here!

That s joke for Jclarke. I know that Sorenson had refused to sell videophone to hearing relations who know ASL. That s bullshit to Sorenson. They can't wait to get other videphone like MVP, VPAD, The Z, etc when FCC rule and order have approved 10-digital phone number. Hearing persons can use any kind of VP to call Sorenson users.

That s joke for Jclarke. I know that Sorenson had refused to sell videophone to hearing relations who know ASL. That s bullshit to Sorenson. They can't wait to get other videphone like MVP, VPAD, The Z, etc when FCC rule and order have approved 10-digital phone number. Hearing persons can use any kind of VP to call Sorenson users.

Indeed - I learned that Sorenson do not want to sell to hearing user because Sorenson want VRS minutes to be increased and maintain that cash flow of minutes. If hearing has videophone and can call deaf, they will not use VRS. It will slow down their budget.

Not deaf friendly business in mind.

Back