Hovrs' Mvp

you can't have have both of the same port number assigned to a device due to conflict. Choose which device you want to port 1720-1721 to which device you want to assign it to receive incoming call.

Yes, it can do both 1720 ports at same time. I have assist one of my friend who current have MVP and reset router and set all over setting and set 1720 port issue to resolve and both MVP and Sorenson can get their own ring

Yes, it can do both 1720 ports at same time. I have assist one of my friend who current have MVP and reset router and set all over setting and set 1720 port issue to resolve and both MVP and Sorenson can get their own ring

Not true. Not working for both of 1720 in using MVP and SVP200 in same time. Router s can't able to be matching at both of 1720 on port forwarding setting.

Hi Chevy57, if zerodog know, he did not show us mean he is false! if he can do must show us mean he will win, if other who know and put, he will lose, up to you(zerodog)

Not true. Not working for both of 1720 in using MVP and SVP200 in same time. Router s can't able to be matching at both of 1720 on port forwarding setting.

stop depend on port forwarding, it not just port forwarding!

Why's that? Do you better off relying on DMZ?

Lets compare the differences, shall we?

DMZ - only directs to one device. This is not good if you have multiple videophones.

Port forwarding - can range in multiple videophones, such as if you own a VP200 and MVP. Requires specific port forwarding numbers to make it work. Such as if you wish to have the MVP for incoming and outcoming calls, you can still use the VP-200 as outgoing calls only, while the MVP is set for incoming and outgoing calls.

DMZ has no rules of firewall, just plain, open wide stream to one device. So it only allow one ip address to set and that it.

Speak about 1720 port, it not only for outgoing call for Sorenson device. It include incoming call as same rule for MVP.

MVP is in Georgia

I got email from HOVRS outreach rep last night. He said good news around Georgia. They will set to plan anywhere. Be ready for MVP soon. I CAN'T wait to get it from them :D.

Is anyone in Georgia getting email from HOVRS about MVP purple?

also check if your pc have norton or mcaffee security suite that have own firewall ,just turn it off because it is not needed and conflicts with the firewall built in the router it works with my vp200 and mvp incoming separate flashes no black screen

warning to all users of dir-625 wireless routeer is do not activicate securespot features it locks down local networking too strong i had to undo it gez and now back working :shock::D

warning to all users of dir-625 wireless routeer is do not activicate securespot features it locks down local networking too strong i had to undo it gez and now back working :shock::D

Yes, I always do to unenabled Securespot after installing it for all of customers. I had forget to tell you about it when I had checked your router in few week ago. :)

Back