Houseparent

racheleggert

Reaction score
Since houseparent issues are related to education thread since they are under deaf schools.... I wonder do you have really good or bad houseparent when staying at deaf school?

ive had a few bad houseparents :roll: i despise them -- 1 was the best when i was in middle school -- Toni Lynn was her name -- she was the neice of the boys' houseparent and worked at MarylandSD for only a year -- psst she was also DAMN CUTE!!!!!

I had some good and bad "zookeepers" as I would call the counselors at Tennessee SD.

The stories would be good enough to make Tom Clancy :Oops: lol

I had my share of good and bad counsellors as we called them. One of the best ones I had, she was deaf. She was my counsellor the first year I was at my school. I used to get homesick when I was a kid and she would sit down with me and tell m e stories about her cat and many different things to make me feel better. She died when I was 14 and I am so thankful I got a chance to have her in my life even if it was just for one year.

VamPyroX said:
What's houseparent?

A houseparent, dorm counsellor, whatever you call them... They are people who supervise the dorm and the children in the dorms.

oh well.. i was senior, my houseparent was bad mouth to me. so she did awful to me all the time, but she never give me puishment me NUTTHIN.. cuz of when she has bad mouth to me so i did smart mouth back at her... and i went see big boss for houseparent, explained her everything abt her.. so she came to our dorm n had all of us meeting with her n we explained her.. so in 2 days, she was FIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! all gurls excited n proud of me cuz of i had allright tell on her!! she supposed not do that!!!

butterflygal said:
A houseparent, dorm counsellor, whatever you call them... They are people who supervise the dorm and the children in the dorms.
In that case, I never experienced this situation. I've gone to public school my whole life and never lived in any kind of dormitory until I entered RIT for college.

Back