Hoping someone will see this and find interest

Angel gave you some good advice. Your good qualities won't matter when you say stuff like above.

It makes you seem scary.

Add it to your brooding hoodie picture, and it makes you look like a potential serial killer.

You really need to lighten up and take yourself less seriously to get a girlfriend.

If the comment you are talking about is the one where I said people should not judge me unless they know me then I was well within my right to say it. As far as the picture comment...ouch. Sharp darts my friend sharp darts. I actually like that picture :laugh2:

If the comment you are talking about is the one where I said people should not judge me unless they know me then I was well within my right to say it. As far as the picture comment...ouch. Sharp darts my friend sharp darts. I actually like that picture :laugh2:

No, I meant calling yourself a perv.. Most women are going to run a mile from something like that.

And about your picture, I don't mean there is anything at all wrong with your looks.

It's just a matter of presentation. The hoodie and the pose makes you look like a thug.

you have awareness of deaf with your sister so go deaf club with her you may meet other that got same family dynamics.but putting out you perving if it the normal young man thing say so.from what i read you sound nice young man try chill abit when meet a woman you good looking youngman and got to put yourelf out there an assertive lessons could help

Pot Calling the Kettle Black

WOW! MarkFromNJ if that’s not the pot calling the kettle black with “Maybe you should spend less time judging me seeing as you don't even know me.” to Angel… If you knew her you would know she would NEVER EVER put someone down. Angel is one of the most helpful, caring, understanding, accepting, wonderful friends I have met on Alldeaf. And you had NO right to attack!!

Time to realized people are only trying to help you out. Don’t assume they are all just trying to put you down!! You have been given good ideas here so try a Thank You and not shooting them all down.

Bottesini has great points about your photo. Try a photo with a smile, try looking friendly and happy.

WOW! MarkFromNJ if that’s not the pot calling the kettle black with “Maybe you should spend less time judging me seeing as you don't even know me.” to Angel… If you knew her you would know she would NEVER EVER put someone down. Angel is one of the most helpful, caring, understanding, accepting, wonderful friends I have met on Alldeaf. And you had NO right to attack!!

Time to realized people are only trying to help you out. Don’t assume they are all just trying to put you down!! You have been given good ideas here so try a Thank You and not shooting them all down.

Bottesini has great points about your photo. Try a photo with a smile, try looking friendly and happy.

I wasn't attacking her. I was saying how I feel. When she made the comment she made it sounded like a attack to me. When I said my post wasn't meant for her I meant that. Last time I checked she is not single. My ad was directed towards singles.

Mark, you can post a M4W, Men seeking Woman ad on Craigslist.com for free and there is a site for meeting people that is free also called POF.com, Craigslist you have to be careful with, never know who you will meet, but plenty of fish is an awesome dating site for locals as well as long distance...might give it a try.

Mark, you can post a M4W, Men seeking Woman ad on Craigslist.com for free and there is a site for meeting people that is free also called POF.com, Craigslist you have to be careful with, never know who you will meet, but plenty of fish is an awesome dating site for locals as well as long distance...might give it a try.

I have used both POF and craigslist. With craigslist got a few replies years ago. Spoke to them on phone after sometime met at a public place and went out for lunch but nothing really ever fell through with that and POF I have never received a reply from anyone on that site.

I have used both POF and craigslist. With craigslist got a few replies years ago. Spoke to them on phone after sometime met at a public place and went out for lunch but nothing really ever fell through with that and POF I have never received a reply from anyone on that site.

sometimes people are not real active on POF, I have sent messages and got a rely sometimes a month later, dont limit yourself to just dating/relationship, open up to everyone even a friendship, sometimes there are friends of friends looking for someone and you might just luck out and find someone by accident. Sometimes companionship is better than a relationship and it may surprise you, sometimes even if someone doesnt want a relationship they will change their mind down the road once they get to know you. But there are the ones just wanting intimacey if thats the only thing the party wants... Stand up to the base and play ball, you can either make it to first or a home run, but if you stay benched you will never be in the game. Good luck... there are more out there than you think, brose the stores, and the local gym...etc...

okcupid is better for me from my experience. POF was booty calls for what I didn't want to get into at all. While okcupid.com was more of a nicer crowd and its neat I was able to do specific language search which was sign language.

I just need to keep my head up. I always welcome friendship though. Not even in hopes for a relationship but just I like making friends. Always been that way

Back