Hong Kong is boring.

ykj19940711

Reaction score
I found that i was bored in HK since I quitted college.
I don't like HK's common practice(general mood).
boring!boring!boring!

What's with common practice (general mood)?

A lot of hong kong people like money. They have a job which they don't like but they can make a lot of money. Many friend have it too.
My dream is to be a lab researcher and a backpacker. I am reparing to study in RIT or Gallaudet university. I often talk with my friend. They said that i should not have dreams, the tutition is expensive so i must give up for it and i ought to find a job which has more lot money. I don't agree with the idea.
Although money is important, happiness is more important than it.
Here has many tall buildings, narrow spaces. The house is more expensive so it ranks first in world Here don't have any good places.
People need to work for a lot of time so it also ranks first in world. I have wasted time to work and don't have enough time to learn english deep and asl.
Here is boring.

Stay here in US then. Find spouse - all is good.

She/he needs money to fly to US so fly will cost more than thousand dollar from HK to LA.

It is hard to find spouse that you love if you are deaf.

I found that i was bored in HK since I quitted college.
I don't like HK's common practice(general mood).
boring!boring!boring!

Why not go to Disneyland in HK? You have excellent public transportation and you could be journey since we as Americans don't have much choice, that's true for deafblind.

Do you have any family in USA that you could stay with if you do out here? This would help you save money until you can find a job and college if that is what you want. Yeah money is nice but it's nicer to have a job you love doing so you won't be so stressed out.

Why not go to Disneyland in HK? You have excellent public transportation and you could be journey since we as Americans don't have much choice, that's true for deafblind.

I went to Disneyland in hk many times. It is not interesting. There were a lof of Chinese travelers.
Why don't you have much choice? You can make money by working? RIT and Galludate university are good reasons that i like Americian as much as i like hk.

Come uk everyone do.there special pergola in china town stand there few mins and you be offered a job.

Do you have any family in USA that you could stay with if you do out here? This would help you save money until you can find a job and college if that is what you want. Yeah money is nice but it's nicer to have a job you love doing so you won't be so stressed out.

No, my family is in hk, and my relatives are in China.
I will be an international student. Also, i will find a job when i study in the second year. It is the best that i must have enough money before i study.
I have owned my job in hk but i don't like it really.

Just transfer many do if you post grad..what you want people to say HC boring that comes down to you do something like study or do something get adrenalin rush..everywhere boring when you in position of having to study and that's all.Get all finished and you free travel believe me do something before spouse.Most students feel like you

Just transfer many do if you post grad..what you want people to say HC boring that comes down to you do something like study or do something get adrenalin rush..everywhere boring when you in position of having to study and that's all.Get all finished and you free travel believe me do something before spouse.Most students feel like you

I agree with some your opinions but I think no boring everywhere.
In fact, I want a BS in science.
I studied technology in HK for 3 months. i gave a posts in AllDeaf about my studying in HK. It said that I want a good environment, or the best professor who can teach me for a good progress rate.
However, HK can not give me some interesting things when I am working in here. so, here can not moderate my intolerance at the moment. ( i understood your text to be hard so i read yours more times!!!)

All I can say stick in when you finished with your qualifications and education travel or doing post grad be one idea but getting spouse once you graduated wait enjoy your status for few years.

I went to Disneyland in hk many times. It is not interesting. There were a lof of Chinese travelers.
Why don't you have much choice? You can make money by working? RIT and Galludate university are good reasons that i like Americian as much as i like hk.

I'm disabled with illness so I can't go back to school nor work until I get well and find new opportunities.

It is sucks to live in US if you are disabled.

All I can say stick in when you finished with your qualifications and education travel or doing post grad be one idea but getting spouse once you graduated wait enjoy your status for few years.

Ok, you said that getting spouse is good? i want to work in usa after finish my qualification because STEM grafuated students has a OPT. i need this working experience to hk because hk people don't like work with hoh people.
I am worried about my futhure spouse because i like science so much…… My spouse will be unhappy. How to get the best spouse? It would be better to first save this problem about my boring life in hk.

I'm disabled with illness so I can't go back to school nor work until I get well and find new opportunities.

I am sorry to learn your past matters. I hope you will be happy for the opportunities. What are the new opportunities?
I am hoh but i don't sure the things about living in usa. I only want a meaningful life since i am working in hk. Also, i want a wounderful campus life because i will study in RIT or gallaudate university.

Life is what you make it
Ykj

To thine own self bw true.

Its not bordedom,the issue lies inside you,
You can have fun and enjoy yourself anyplace..even a place likw hong kong..

It sucks everywhere US not got monopoly on that one Uk really bleak with disability problems

Back