Honeymoon....

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
Hey if any of you guys are married...where did you guys go on a honeymoon??? If any of you guys are getting married...where are you planning on going for the honeymoon? My fiancee' Jeremy and I am not sure where we should go for the honeymoon yet although our first choice is Caesars Pocono Resorts in PA.

my sister and her hubby went to the Poconos too in PA for their honeymoon abt 20 years ago LOL -- they said its SO kewl and real NICE there :thumb:

Went to Sedona, AZ...

I'll post a link to where all those honeymoon pics of us...

Chris and Lisa,

You look so lovely couple and very happier in the marriage. The background of Grand Crayon is awesome and beautiful. Your honeymoon must be a very good memorize for both of you.

Thanks for sharing those beautiful honeymoon pictures to us !

Sabrina

Originally posted by SilenceGold
It wasn't Grand Canyon. :(

It's just mesa around Sedona, AZ.

I see, my best friend and her husband just went there for their 10th anniversary. :)

Is Sedona, AZ up north nearby Utah ?

Originally posted by Sabrina
I see, my best friend and her husband just went there for their 10th anniversary. :)

Is Sedona, AZ up north nearby Utah ?

No, Sedona is in the center of AZ.

Look it up on a map. :)

i must go to english or frence other states that is what my gf told me. So i follow her what she want in a dream for honeymoon. I think it is sound romantic :)

We got married last month on May 31st. We went to Colorado Springs, Colorado for five days. In that town, there were many things to see! Such as, Gardens of Gods, train trip to Pikes Peak mountains, Manitou Springs, etc. Then we went to Kansas City, Missouri and went to Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun. Worlds of Fun is an amusement park and Oceans of Fun is a huge swimming park with various water rides and swimming pools. It was awesome. We loved to see the mountains in Colorado Springs...it has the most number of mountains in one place in the whole world.

Originally posted by Peachy Lady
We got married last month on May 31st. We went to Colorado Springs, Colorado for five days. In that town, there were many things to see! Such as, Gardens of Gods, train trip to Pikes Peak mountains, Manitou Springs, etc. Then we went to Kansas City, Missouri and went to Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun. Worlds of Fun is an amusement park and Oceans of Fun is a huge swimming park with various water rides and swimming pools. It was awesome. We loved to see the mountains in Colorado Springs...it has the most number of mountains in one place in the whole world.

First of all, congratulations on getting married!

You do sound like you had awesome time!

Glad to hear that you're having a wonderful time and have wishes that you would have more wonderful times in the future with your new slave! :p

Hawaii is nice but let me ask you something, are you planning to leave the room ;) go for a tropical honeymoon.

Andy I had planned on going to Tassie (Tasmania) for our honeymoon, but due to financial hardships we had at the time, we've postponed the honeymoon until we're able to afford it and the time off from work. :cry: Oh well...that's life.

Back