Homophobia / Gay as Choice

:lol: PDP hahahah "hetrophobic" sheesh

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
HMMM... right now of this minutes I'm feeling like a heterophobic! :mrgreen: LOL

are u scare of becoming straight urself???

Look like u rather curve than straight.

Originally posted by Lasza
are u scare of becoming straight urself???

Look like u rather curve than straight.

LOL how abt a wild curve ball U never know where thats gonna hit u , hetrophobic is such a sweet word for someone who is judgmental on homophobic LOL!

Originally posted by javapride
LOL how abt a wild curve ball U never know where thats gonna hit u , hetrophobic is such a sweet word for someone who is judgmental on homophobic LOL!
A Wild curve ball would be nice... LOL I like to see what will hit me... I was only just kidding about heterophobic... let's not get into a argument in here... Just relax everyone else.. I'm just playing... it seem we need an ice in here... "Ice Ice, slow it down!"

homophobic, hetrophobic, what's next??

Ofc, PimpDaddyPoose just love to make a joke about hetrophobic.

oh sheesh u guys hahahahaha -- u are so funny :lol:

im sticking with the curved path :bowdown: to the women!! *swoons* hehe

Let's be civilized adults here and not make this thread into a flaming one because I know we all can truly learn from each other. I do have gays/lesbians friends and I do also have friends that are questioning gays and lesbians about their choice of their sexual orientation/preferences. I decided not to choose the word "homophobic" because it seems to raise up a lot of opinions about what the true meaning of "homophobic" meant. You see, I have this thread from front and back several times and I've come across some interesting posts myself. I can understand where Justin Sane stands because he does wonder why gays and lesbians prefer their own gender when they have not yet experienced men/women. Keep in mind, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and we can make this into an honest debate without resorting to scare tactics, insults and flamings. I have to admit I did insult Justin Sane and I apologized for it because I jumped to the conclusion without reading the whole thread because you see, I was instantly thinking in my friends' mode. All they went through.. I put myself in their shoes when I could have stepped back and be neutral. I'm really encouraging you all not to flame this thread because I can see all of us learning from each other, especially in this society. Only acceptance can make the transition easier for gays and lesbians... sure it's normal to have questioning down the road but everyone's entitled to that! Ridiculing is not acceptable, how would you feel if someone ridiculed you.."You're supposed to be hearing, not deaf!", your first gut instinct would be to go into attack mode & defend yourself. I realize I'm making a poor comparison but at least, I'm trying to show a comparison! :D

if someone told me that i'm supposed to be hearing, i'll just kill him.

Originally posted by Steel
if someone told me that i'm supposed to be hearing, i'll just kill him.

I guess you're following your gut instinct instead of using your brain. :p

Oh, wait!!! I realized I have insulted myself saying I am justinphobic. Now, I don't like that new word "justinphobic"!! Its funny that the culture according to Justin Sane has created a nickname "justinphobic" to degrade people who are aganist the idea of talking or posting replies to Justin Sane. How mature of myself to do name-calling towards people who express their opinion about Justin Sane. This post is not intended to bash other people, I am just telling you what I see.

(does that sound stupid?)

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I guess you're following your gut instinct instead of using your brain. :p
depends on my mood :o

Originally posted by Deaf258
Oh, wait!!! I realized I have insulted myself saying I am justinphobic. Now, I don't like that new word "justinphobic"!! Its funny that the culture according to Justin Sane has created a nickname "justinphobic" to degrade people who are aganist the idea of talking or posting replies to Justin Sane. How mature of myself to do name-calling towards people who express their opinion about Justin Sane. This post is not intended to bash other people, I am just telling you what I see.

(does that sound stupid?)

No you don't sound stupid..but you looked stupid. :p

Yes, I understand what you're saying..

That reminds me of when I was a kid..I used to sign out, "RAID" and then spray on myself everytime someone ugly touched me. :p

I was just a kid..a typical 5 yrs old. :p

Back